still hasn't figured out that gibson/epiphones suck i guess
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
it looks worth it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
These are similar

http://cgi.ebay.com/1959-GIBSON-LES-PAUL-CUSTOM-FRETLESS-WONDER_W0QQitemZ190227674547QQihZ009QQcategoryZ118985QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Gibson-Les-Paul_W0QQitemZ160246683389QQihZ006QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The 1st one, the guitar is fretless I 'spose, and yet there is a link to more pictures that show that it has frets......weird
The 2nd one is a guy just being a showoff dick(its probably not his guitar anyways)
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jun 6, 2008,

"bright red strings"
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by metal_bassist_1
still hasn't figured out that gibson/epiphones suck i guess

-.- I'm not even going to begin to bash you.

That's pretty lame TS. But I must admit, black SGs are quite beautiful.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
It comes with extra strings. Probably around $4,900,700 worth.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Gargantuan
These are similar

http://cgi.ebay.com/1959-GIBSON-LES-PAUL-CUSTOM-FRETLESS-WONDER_W0QQitemZ190227674547QQihZ009QQcategoryZ118985QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Gibson-Les-Paul_W0QQitemZ160246683389QQihZ006QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The 1st one, the guitar is fretless I 'spose, and yet there is a link to more pictures that show that it has frets......weird
The 2nd one is a guy just being a showoff dick(its probably not his guitar anyways)

Lol, Its not actually fretless. The Fretless wonder (or something similar) is a nickname for les paul customs i believe.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by SupremeACL
-.- I'm not even going to begin to bash you.

That's pretty lame TS. But I must admit, black SGs are quite beautiful.

bash me, i hate those over priced ****ty guitars just because angus young plays them doesn't make them good
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
It has bright red strings, man...

What's YOUR problem?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by metal_bassist_1
bash me, i hate those over priced ****ty guitars just because angus young plays them doesn't make them good

Foo'

I'm going to save up
Quote by 123-Trav
Lol, Its not actually fretless. The Fretless wonder (or something similar) is a nickname for les paul customs i believe.

One word for that....
NOTASDESCRIBED
Quote by Gargantuan
These are similar

That second guy is a prick. Someone should actually buy it. He would be mandated by law to give it to them if they give him the money.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
It comes with extra strings. Probably around $4,900,700 worth.

epic lulz
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I'm sure.

*leaves eBay*
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
what a doucheface. that's just a waste of the insertion fee.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by KenMasters
The TS is a ****er who reports good threads for fun
**** you

They both already had threads that were locked on the exact same topic.

/conversation
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
You're right, $14.50 for postage is outrageous. That is what this thread is about, isn't it?

EDIT: ROFL @ the other link someone posted, heres the descroption for a 1952 Gibson Les Paul, priced at $100,000.

This is a 1952 Gibson Les Paul .It is my guitar. It will always be my guitar. It is not for sale. Your money is worth nothing, people, wake up! You lazy ,skepticle bstrds , trying to make big money on fast turn arounds can all eat sht and die!. Get a job! There are people that will work their whole life away, just to try to acquire an instrument like this, and I get to play it everyday. Doesn't seem fair,does it. The only way you will ever see this guitar, is to buy a ticket, like everyone else, and watch me wear the frets off it. Or , you can hire me for a night( I'm a sideman, currently working with 6 bands) You see, I work for a living , I make my money with my hands. I'm playing it right now, while your reading this. I will leave this for my grandkids, along with my guns, which like this guitar ,they'll have to pry from my cold, dead, fingers. pick on
This must be a ug'er, as stuff like this is done for the lulz.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by CLVPX
You're right, $14.50 for postage is outrageous. That is what this thread is about, isn't it?

EDIT: ROFL @ the other link someone posted, heres the descroption for a 1952 Gibson Les Paul, priced at $100,000.

That guy needs to be taken behind the shed and shot.
(I posted the other link btw )