ok, so im definately doin a build this summer (for myself for once), and i know everything thats goin in it....just one problem. school got out today and i want to start right away. but i have no job and im $40 away...

so what should i do? should i order everything but the electrics and pups (thus bringing the price down) and get those later

or should i just wait till i have the extra $40?

HELP!!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
order now if you're anxious to start.
pups and hardware go on last anyway.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
ok, so im definately doin a build this summer (for myself for once), and i know everything thats goin in it....just one problem. school got out today and i want to start right away. but i have no job and im $40 away...

so what should i do? should i order everything but the electrics and pups (thus bringing the price down) and get those later

or should i just wait till i have the extra $40?

HELP!!!!

Order everything but the electrics and pups. You probably have the money for that when you've finished the guitar. If it isn't a strat-kit, which just takes some minutes to build .
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
^im not that cheap that id build a saga and call it my own

and honestly the only thing keepin me from doin that is that i dont want to start drillin' holes and have them all be wrong!
not too worried about that tho.....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking