Page 1 of 3
k so i was inspired to make this thread after a story my uncle just told me. he claims that ozzy was in town for a show and my uncle was walking down the street and he bumped into someone and then realized it was ozzy. he says that he asked him for tickets to that nights shows but ozzy refused so apparently my uncle kicked his ass.
anyways i was just wondering if anyone else has had any expierience or heard of something like this.
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Pics or it didn't happen!

(because this just happened to me, LOL)
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Not weird but my uncle jammed a few times with Frank Zappa.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Yea I dont think he kicked his ass Ozzy would have pressed charges or something
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Actually,
me and my band were jamming in our friend's gagrage and this random guy walks up and asks to play with us

He played some sick leads over our songs, and tehn walked away

His name was like jeff or dave

True story
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
My aunt has the Offspring's first gold record signed in her bathroom.

She was also at Garbage's first ever show and knew the Articles of Faith.

My other aunt once hung out at Keith Richards' house. He apparently showed her his pirate pistols. Like, legitimate pirate pistols.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
I met a chick that bumped into Ville Vallo and had a few words with him, I hated her (I was a big HIM fan in that moment)
Quote by sneyob
Pics or it didn't happen!

(because this just happened to me, LOL)

lol if only i did

&

im not saying this is true it was in fact just my uncle while drunk telling me that
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by CFH82
Not weird but my uncle jammed a few times with Frank Zappa.

That's epic.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
your uncle sounds like a d-bag.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My mom saw Jack White at starbucks.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Axl Rose is from Indiana.

A friend of mine's Uncle went to school with him.

They (his uncle and his uncle's friends) beat the living hell out of him on a regular schedule. Axl wasn't a really popular person.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I saw Joe Perry in Orlando Hard Rock Cafe, he was eating in a private room thing, and we saw him and knew it was him, and as soon as he came out it was swamped by a ton of people. and i got pics, so it did happen
Quote by Aikoe
I saw Joe Perry in Orlando Hard Rock Cafe, he was eating in a private room thing, and we saw him and knew it was him, and as soon as he came out it was swamped by a ton of people. and i got pics, so it did happen

Please post!

No, I've never had any weird encounters with well - known musicians. In fact, I've never been to a concert from a non - local band.
I ran into Dave Matthews in an elevator while exploring The Peninsula hotel in Chicago, he was on his way out though and we were on our way in...
Quote by maniac111
Please post!

No, I've never had any weird encounters with well - known musicians. In fact, I've never been to a concert from a non - local band.

It's pretty horrible quality cause its a digital pic of a film picture, and its the best shot i could get through the group of people, but its something i guess

At a music festival i sat and played an aucoustic guitar without sleeping for 30 hours, when some random guy walks up and asks to try it(It was about 6 am and noone had woke up yet). So he tries it for a few mintes then walks away. A few minutes later i realised that it was Pete Doherty.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I said a few words to a guy from a local band when I saw him at Guitar Center a few months ago...

I also talked a little to the members of Breaking Benjamin after a show once.
The only encounter i've ever had with a musician of any sort was jeff rosenstock of ASOB. I hit him in the mouth with his mic by accident at a bomb the music industry show. He started bleeding a little bit, but he lol'd
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
I swear I saw Mic Todd from Coheed & Cambria when I was at some park or something. I was wearing a Coheed shirt and whoever it was walked by stopped and said "hey I know them" and walked away. He turned back around after a few steps and smiled and I swear it was him but I wasn't 100% sure.
Quote by Soul-Monger
My dad smoked pot with Johnny Winter once; does that count?

I'd give both my knuts to do anything with Johnny Winter.
I saw Celine Dion in a restaurant, Crescent Street, in Montreal. I don't know if I should brag about it, though.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I was in dallas and I saw Brian Faire from shadows fall walking down the street going to get a bite to eat... Talked to him a for a little while, he gave me a handshake and told me to have a damn good time at the show tonight =)
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Walter " Wolfman" taught me how to play with my teeth at a bar once =] He was drunk of his ass too. it was awesome. He played really well too
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
when i saw thrice last wednesday the i met the singer from the first opening band in the bathroom, i was waiting to use the stall, (i have a thing about urinals, i find them awkward) and he comes up to me and was all "hey i was the singer for the first band". now i had just gotten there, i came late because i didnt care to see the first two bands, so i responded with "sorry man, i just go here, i missed your set." so he look down and said "oh" and walked away.

my uncle supposedly worked with dexter holland from offspring before they were big, my friend met kevin from offspring at her work (shes a photographer for a kids place, and he was getting pictures with his kids to give to his wife on mothers day), my third cousin on my dads side was put up for adoption, and was adopted by one of the guys from Kansas.and my other uncles friend delivers mail to mike ness of social distortion.

i have some connections dont i?
this happened a couple of months ago

since Rush's new orleans show was pushed back a day
i guess geddy lee decicded to stay a while
soo while me and a couple of friends were walking downtown
and we saw him drinkingn cofee...it was pretty awesome at the moment...
my mom partied with hank williams jr. lol apparently he's a hell of a partier.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
i saw young buck at a bc ferry. i know he's not rlly a musician, but it was weird cuz i told all these g-unit fans in my school and no one believed me. and they rediculed me then i showed them the concert info on the internet and they were like oh **** he was right.
My dad delivered mail to Kurt Cobain.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by JeanMi36
I saw Celine Dion in a restaurant, Crescent Street, in Montreal. I don't know if I should brag about it, though.

and you didn't beat her to death on the spot? What the hell is wrong with you!?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
my buddie's dad partied with Journey one time.

My aunt was a groupie for the Allman Brothers.

I ate delicious barbeque sandwiches with Lynyrd Skynyrd after their recent show in Knoxville!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I made out with Jimmy Urine's (from Mindless Self Indulgence) hand puppet named Mr. Chompers. He (Jimmy) was worried Mr. Chompers would leave him for me. XD
Last edited by flamingmarble27 at Jun 7, 2008,
Your uncle's stories may sound very realistic while your both in bed naked...but think this through next time you want to tell everyone.
Page 1 of 3