...and go through town breaking windows and get caught.

I just got my citations and it came to a total of $1800. 3 Criminal Mischief and a Public Drunkeness charge. Needless to say I'm bummed... I only have the summer to work and I make about 250 a week.

That's like the money I could have used for an RR1 ( my absolute dream guitar ) or a really nice amp but instead I have to work my ass of because I'm an idiot. At least I have my RR3 though and might be able to afford a Valveking so things could be way worse.

Basically post something to put me in a better mood...
Obvious phail
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko

I honestly hope you learned a lesson from this.

A lot of people in this type of scenario don't, and that's a shame.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
this thread shouldnt be called dont drink underage....this should be called dont go around breaking ****ing windows!\
Thats what you get for leaving the house after drinking. Dumbass. . . . but the bright part is you know what not to do next time.
wah wah, why the f would you do that? you should feel better that your not in 'pound me in the ass' prison right now.
You'd only have $200 left over.
How could you get a Valveking for that??
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I think some people use alcohol as an excuse to act really selfishly and with ignorance. I think you are one of them.

While I do feel bad for you, there's no point in doing what you did.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Quote by Grunge
I think some people use alcohol as an excuse to act really selfishly and with ignorance. I think you are one of them.

While I do feel bad for you, there's no point in doing what you did.

Same really. I, on the other hand will be earning my way to my RR1 very soon
ohai little sig.
i hear ya man. a few of my friends did something quite similar, and i thank god i wasnt with them. but i really hope you do learna lesson from this. like, wait til ur 21 or dont get caught.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
**** happens
and that was the DUMBEST **** ive read in a LONG time
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I don't think that's the alcohol, I think you're just a dumbass.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Here's the lesson kids. Go ahead and drink underage, but after you get good and drunk STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Almost all the trouble only comes when someone leaves.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
what if youre about to fall off a dangerously high cliff.

should you stay there :S
Quote by XCount Me InX

If you're dumb enough to drink on the edge of a cliff, yes, by all means stay where you are. The world has a high enough surplus of dumbasses.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
well.................that we just an outrageous situtation someone could find themselves in haha

i dont even drink, so i dont have a problem really.......if i do something dumb, then..............i only have myself to blame
Alright I guess I didn't explain myself clearly...

I KNOW I ****ed up bad. I'm pissed about it and can't believe I was such a dumbass... I completely learned my lesson and I'm being honest when I say this.

I was at a party at college and had to leave.

kosarsosar - I said I know it could be worse... I'm just bummed out that I should have this money to spend on something worthwhile...

And I encourage you to laugh at my misfortune! I ****ed up, I deserve the fines but it shouldn't at all be grounds to call me selfish and ignorant? I did something stupid and I'm paying the price... We apologized to the people personally whose windows we broke.
Last edited by Seef at Jun 6, 2008,
Quote by civildp1
Here's the lesson kids. Go ahead and drink underage, but after you get good and drunk STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Almost all the trouble only comes when someone leaves.

I agree with that... I've always been responsible before college but when you're going to parties at random houses you can't stay... but it's SO EASY to just walk back to your dorm. I did it about 3 times a week but all it takes is one dumb move.
it has nothing to do with drinking under age,

when i was 17 i got a DUI on my moped with a 30 pack of beer straped to my back and i got an acohol citation for being underage and all i got was an 80$ ticket and 8 hours of community service washing fire trucks and police cars,

(and they confiscated what was left of my 30 pack ) lol

i think you got in most trouble for breaking into peoples houses and s***
Quote by JessMess

when i was 17 i got a DUI on my moped with a 30 pack of beer straped to my back and i got an acohol citation for being underage and all i got was an 80$ ticket and 8 hours of community service washing fire trucks and police cars,

It was store windows and yeah I meant for the title to be kinda continued into the thread.

Like i wanted it to be Don't drink underage and break peoples windows but I guess some people didn't catch it.
Quote by XCount Me InX

If you stay there you will remain almost over the edge, but if you move you might fall off.
You fail. People like you are the reason the drinking age is so high up in the U.S. The younger people who are mature about it can't drink legally because of a select few morons.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
In other words...if you get drunk, don't be a dumbass.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JessMess

Drunk driving is one of the most dumbarse and stupid thing a human being can do. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Seef
It was store windows and yeah I meant for the title to be kinda continued into the thread.

Like i wanted it to be Don't drink underage and break peoples windows but I guess some people didn't catch it.

haha

oh ok my bad dude
sry if i sounded like a dick

Quote by JeanMi36
Drunk driving is one of the most dumbarse and stupid thing a human being can do. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone.

it was a moped you douchbag, the only person i would have killed is myself
Last edited by JessMess at Jun 7, 2008,
these threads fail. sorry but they do. most of the pit will not give you sympathy, so take the advice the guy said in the 2nd post
I'm Steve
im pretty sure it was the breaking windows that got you in the most trouble, how much was the public drunkeness charge without the other 3? and go find anorther job for god sakes, how can you be working summer and only make 250 a week?
Quote by saphrax
I think Hatebreed put it best when they sang "A lesson lived, is a lesson learned".

Mmm Hatebreed.

PS. My friends band is opening for them next week
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Learn to handle your drink so you don't act like a f*ckwit and you'll never have to worry about anything. Anyone who gets fined for stuff like that deserves it.