Name and describe a time that the guitar ITSELF or PLAYING the guitar helped you hook up with a girl/hit it with a girl/go out with a girl/etc.

Have fun!
i played my classical guitar for a girl once and the panties flew off. she prolly had a liking for me before that though. btw i played nothing else matters and moonlight sonata.
I get a ton of chicks around me when I play at school in class
And it's the hot ones

And an aphrodisiac makes you want to have sex. Not hook up with someone.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
10 minutes writing an acoustic heartrender = me getting laid many times. Nuff said
ohai little sig.
played a show in my school, ended up sexing this girl...then went with her for a year and a half, w00
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Oddly enough that's not why I play...but I think my playing contributed to a breakup once.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by black-sabbath
I get a ton of chicks around me when I play at school in class
And it's the hot ones

And an aphrodisiac makes you want to have sex. Not hook up with someone.

hook up=sex

and on topic, whenever i am strumming around chicks usually come, a lot of times if they hear rhcp they will run over . And +1 to the C&H comic.
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
oh i gotcha
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
One time a chick misunderstood what i said (I said Im way out of most girls leages haha, as in meaning im too good for them, i was joking though)

She said "No lol, your really nice and funny and you play guitar, and your not a jerk"

She still Didnt want to go out with me though
Unless you're in a massive band, playing guitar won't get you laid kids. Once you get a girlfriend she might find it sexy when you play for her (mine loves me to play guitar for her), but fact is, very very very very very seldom will the act of playing guitar get you laid.

Cold, hard facts kids.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
"Nothing Else Matters" is the TOTAL **** for getting a girl sometimes! Once you start playing the first couple of notes, you just feel the escence of her p*ssy just getting wet, haha!!
Quote by AngerFluctuate
"Nothing Else Matters" is the TOTAL **** for getting a girl sometimes! Once you start playing the first couple of notes, you just feel the escence of her p*ssy just getting wet, haha!!

That is the funniest thing I have read all day!

At Vanquish's image: LOL, good one

Quote by Zaphod
Oddly enough that's not why I play...but I think my playing contributed to a breakup once.

hmm.. interesting...
Quote by OhSoInsane
hmm.. interesting...

I had obsessive practicing habits...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Demonikk
10 minutes writing an acoustic heartrender = me getting laid many times. Nuff said

Thats f*cking tight!!!

I swear girls are suckers for love songs and crap like that.
Quote by AngerFluctuate

+1
completely true
that song has helped me
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350