I get "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." on everything I click. is something wrong with my computer or is it the site?
thats cos ur only looking up Pr0nz!
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I get "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." on everything I click. is something wrong with my computer or is it the site?

It means the video is no longer available; usually due to a breach of copyright.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
um... but it does it on everything i click! hell, I only noticed it cuz I was following a link from the phobias page to some girl scared of pickles! so i investigated by going to a bunch of different videos
Lol i made a thread with the exact same title like a week ago...

Its working for me though.
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by The4thHorsemen
um... but it does it on everything i click! hell, I only noticed it cuz I was following a link from the phobias page to some girl scared of pickles! so i investigated by going to a bunch of different videos

Maury Povich I presume?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Quote by GnR_ROK
It means the video is no longer available; usually due to a breach of copyright.

exactly. maybe you should read all of what it says when you get that message.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by The4thHorsemen
then what's my problem?

Location?

Maybe the fact you're trying to watch an American show in America online is a breach of copyright?

Other than that - I don't know.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
well, that's out, cuz it does it on every video I try to go to *sigh*

edit: ctrl+F5 didn't do anything.... it just reloaded the page and I got the same thing
recently ive been getting the same error with a lot of videos i click too. even on different browsers! (opera, firefox, ie) theres the rare occasion that videos do work but thats on and off.

seems like we're not the only ones too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJV_khosQCk
Quote by bradbradbrad
Not as cute as you, Distorte.

"We're here to make coffee METAL. We will make EVERYTHING metal. Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY!"
i was looking up some music videos, and it came up with "not in your region" or something, so it wouldn't open. worked afterwards though. :/