I have for sale a Mooger Fooger Murf 101 pedal looking for $175 shipped. It's never been gigged and has only a few cosmetic markings from just existing. It works 100% I'm only selling because I honestly don't use it much. Comes with Power supply as well. The only trade I would be willing to go for is a Digitech Whammy IV pedal. Sorry about the picture I had to take it with my Mac's camera.

SALE *PENDING*

SOLD!!

The Mooger Fooger has never been gigged. For added Buyer and seller protection I take PAYPAL ONLY!

Thanks Guys take care.
Last edited by JF4ever at Jun 9, 2008,
What are you offering? I may consider it. Place your cards on the table
if you would consider it, i have a BBE Sonic Stomp sonic maximizer that i don't use. that's basically all i have for trade though. i could throw some cash in with it too. i just don't know how much.
I'm going to have to pass on the korg not a fan of most multi units and I'm very picky about what I use. I'm still thinking about the bbe it sounds pretty good, and it's a top seller. Just give me about a day to think on it more I'm kind of half and half about it. In truth though I'm not really looking for trades like that so if I say no I'd like to ask everyone else not to really offer trades for the wah.
Quote by JF4ever
I'm going to have to pass on the korg not a fan of most multi units and I'm very picky about what I use. I'm still thinking about the bbe it sounds pretty good, and it's a top seller. Just give me about a day to think on it more I'm kind of half and half about it. In truth though I'm not really looking for trades like that so if I say no I'd like to ask everyone else not to really offer trades for the wah.

okay. just PM me when you make a decision. i'll be at work tomorrow so if i don't get back to you for a while that's the reason.
im ready to buy that weeping demon right now. just pm me.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Quote by ortrigger
i sent you another PM. you need to check it.

I haven't received any PM at all. Send it again.

im ready to buy that weeping demon right now. just pm me.

Stay patient I have to see if this deal falls through or not. Thanks
which spot are you checking? your profile or the forum pm? i sent it to your profile but i'll send it again.

EDIT: PM sent.
Last edited by ortrigger at Jun 8, 2008,
PM replied as of now the wah is pretty much sold. Still the Mooger is up though and the price ain't to shabby!
PM replied and the Ibanez Wah is SOLD! Just to clarify for the moog it's $175 shipped and I will accept NO trades for it except a Digitech Whammy IV. Please don't PM me asking about trading other items.
Update: The Mooger Fooger is in the final process of being gone, essentially it is sold. If the deal doesn't go through then I'll let you guys know.