I imagine, its not really hard. It's a god.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
You need to go and apologize to Magero immediately
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Can someone give me a song example/youtube video displaying his guitar skills?

Just about everything by Morbid Angel. Ever.

Earlier albums might be a better choice for chops though; if I understand correctly, the earlier stuff is much faster than some of the later albums.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by The Pickle Man
The god is Azathoth, there is no G. This Trey fellow is just hopping on the Lovecraftian bandwagon.

In 1984?
Quote by kirkhammett09
How the hell do you pronounce Azagthoth? Is it just like it looks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dSKJ3gdEw
At the very end David Vincent introduces him.

Quote by The Pickle Man
The god is Azathoth, there is no G. This Trey fellow is just hopping on the Lovecraftian bandwagon.

As far as I know MA was doing Lovecraft stuff before anyone else.
This should really go in the Morbid Angel thread.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
This thread is very stupid. And I believe he actually took it from the Necronomicon, as in the hoax occult text that many people, Trey included, believe to be real. I would have thought that he has never read Lovecraft, cos if he had he wouldn't take this hodgepodge of 30's sci fi horror, Mesopotamian and Aztec - styled mystacism seriously, which he appears to, both in the liner notes of the most overtly Necronomicon influenced MA album (FFttF) and in most interviews.
Because this should be in the MA thread!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to