I have this program called Audacity(get it, free, and awesome), and it lets you do all sorts of cool stuff to audio files. Anyway, I decided to listen to some songs backwards. You know find some "satanic messages" all that bs. I haven't found any in Floods, but holy hell is it... well.. I dont know. Scary? Listen to it tell me if it's just me going insane or not. I'd put up a link but I don't know of any place I can put one up for download.
Quote by Peow
I'd put up a link but I don't know of any place I can put one up for download.

you could upload the mp3 onto your UG account
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
0rly. Will do here in a bit.

Oh, one quick note, After the outro is when it gets freaky x.x. Maybe the fact that im in a 125 year old house with the lights out makes it freakier... Iono..

Crap, UG doesn't take WAV. I'm too lazy to export it as an MP3.... =/
Last edited by Peow at Jun 7, 2008,
Lad, dont make a thread if you aint gonna show us the goods
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Quote by Peow
0rly. Will do here in a bit.

Oh, one quick note, After the outro is when it gets freaky x.x. Maybe the fact that im in a 125 year old house with the lights out makes it freakier... Iono..

Crap, UG doesn't take WAV. I'm too lazy to export it as an MP3.... =/

idiot, who the hell exports in wav for websites, nearly nowhere takes wav
The song would probably sound better played backwards. I love Pantera but I just really dont like that song for some reason.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
The outro sounds AWESOME backwards, but the rest almost just sounds like randomness.

And it makes the solo sound like it came from Zakk Wylde.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....