Ok.
I heard that masturbation gives pimples. Is this correct, or not?

Oh, and also, the guy that told me is a douche, so that makes it harder to believe him.
Now it all makes sense...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
No. Masturbation don't give pimples. It gives pleasure.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by AngryBlackMan33
does anyone know any free Windows Media File download sites? Bear sharer just went completely legal, by making you pay for everysingle song, uber ridiculous! HELP!

How does this relate to masturbation, pimples or the combination of both?
Quote by AngryBlackMan33
does anyone know any free Windows Media File download sites? Bear sharer just went completely legal, by making you pay for everysingle song, uber ridiculous! HELP!

No.
Now, Google & GTFO.
NOOOO! Second time this week that I have to say this:

Masturbation has no bad side effects. Go whack off.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
it halfway makes sense, because ive jerked off like 7 million times. but getting acne doenst stop me from doing it
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Masturbation does nothing bad. Seriously. People will believe anything these days.

I didn't believe him. If I believed him, I would not of made this thread asking this question.
I merely wanted to confirm the ignorance of that particular human being.
Quote by lotsofvolume

I didn't believe him. If I believed him, I would not of made this thread asking this question.
I merely wanted to confirm the ignorance of that particular human being.

Sure
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No. You people should see some of the **** superstitious idiots send in to one of the newspapers in my city. They have a column called sexpert in which people ask stuff about sex.

Many of those people ask for conformation of their beliefs that masturbation causes heart, liver, skin, breathing, and mental problems (those are just the ones I remember at the moment). The guy who writes in the column regularly tells them that they're wrong, but they keep on asking.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Masturbation is probably the only thing in life that doesn't have a downside.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Masturbation is probably the only thing in life that doesn't have a downside.

Here's one upside you probably didn't know about. In addition to feeling great, recent studies have shown a link between regular masturbation and a lower risk of prostate cancer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke