Do you do it? What made you do it the first time?

Or

Do you think its wrong? Do you think its stealing?

I do it pretty often because im cool like that.

*Equips flame shield*

But seriously i do it because i can.

First time i did it was because the line to get tickets was way too long and if i had've waited i would've missed the entire movie. My friends were already waiting for me inside.
Last edited by HeavyMetaldude at Jun 7, 2008,
Once Me and a friend went to see one movie and went stright into another after wihout paying.

That's about it.
The only time I "sneak in" is if its rated R (i'm only 16), or if its sold out.

But so im not stealing, i'll buy a ticket for another movie.
I work at a theater. I get all my movies free anyway.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I did when I was in 8th grade. Now I pay.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I don't do it, but what I do think is wrong is that a Student Discount ticket still runs me for 9 USD, and I have to use some type of transportation that burns gasoline to get there if I don't want to be walking for hours. The state of the US economy is so ****ty... So, while I think it's wrong to do so, I understand why people would.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
I don't really go to movies much in the first place... However, t's always puzzled me how people are willing to pay out of the ass for something and bitch about it when they could just get in for free. I guess it might be "morals" or something like that, but if an establishment charges an inflated price for something intangible like a movie I don't see why people
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
me and my friends tried to sneak into jackass 2 coz it was MA and we didn't have ID (even though we were 15). so we bought tix to see a good year with russel crowe to try and sneak into jackass, but we couldn't coz some ticket guys had their eyes on us. i just left and got a refund, my friends watched a good year
I would if i knew how. do you just walk past the door guy?
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Beast-Wyvern
I would if i knew how. do you just walk past the door guy?

Well there are a few methods i've picked up if your wanting to get in free...

If the bathrooms are past the ticket checker, just tell them you have to go to the bathroom, spend a few minutes in there, then just walk out and go strait to your theatre, he's not going to be watching for you to come out of the bathroom.

that or you can get your friends to buy tickets, they all go in the theatre. Then one of your friends comes out into the lobby with both his and your friends ticket stubs, then show the ticket checker your stub and you'll be set.

It's laughably easy to get in for free, I just choose to not steal.
I have been known to buy a ticket for one movie and then go into another one. but it wasn't sold out, so I wasn't stealing.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Jeremy Clark

This.

I've only done it a few times though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Jeremy Clark

Even though it'd still be stealing from the makers of the film you go to instead, wouldn't it? & On the contrary you're being charitable to the makers of the film you paid for. I guess.

I haven't done it. I wouldn't do it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.