Page 1 of 4
alright, i might as well start and end it short and sweet -

....i sat on a fork today and stabbed my a**cheek
yes yes, you would think i would see a fork sticking out from the couch but i didn't.

anyway, i would like to hear some other stories of weird things that caused you great pain.

edit: picture -
Last edited by spookieship at Jun 7, 2008,
Quote by ratmblink123

You sat on a fork.

I loled when I read this for some reason
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Pics Or It Didnt Happen
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Hmm... well one time I was running down a hallway with an exercise ball for some reason (I was about 8 years old...) and I somehow hit the wall, bounced off because of the exercise ball, and fell on a picture frame that was lying on the ground, which gave me a scar on my back.
ummm... ouch

it didnt actually break the skin did it? Otherwise you must've sat down pretty damn hard.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by EpiHummingbird
Ithink the question is why was there a fork in your couch...

my friend stuck it there
ummm i think that if it broke the skin you must of be pretty heavy. or you felt it but you decided to keep sitting down on it multiple times.
yeah dude it broke skin! look!

edit: and nah, i'm not heavy at all
i just wasnt expecting a fork and plopped down onto the couch
I ran into a tree when i was about 8. Not good times. Would have been funny to watch though, i was running downhill.
I was plugging something into the wall at school and I put my left hand onto the ground right on top of a tac. I lifted up my hand to find a tac stuck into it. That hurt.
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
Hmm... well one time I was running down a hallway with an exercise ball for some reason (I was about 8 years old...) and I somehow hit the wall, bounced off because of the exercise ball, and fell on a picture frame that was lying on the ground, which gave me a scar on my back.

hahaha!
the story of it is funny
but owch :/
Quote by horloko
ummm i think that if it broke the skin you must of be pretty heavy. or you felt it but you decided to keep sitting down on it multiple times.

or it was sharpened
We walked into the night

When every tear I shed

Is for you?
PAIN lol

If i were you, i'd stick a knife in your friends couch
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by kdownes
I was plugging something into the wall at school and I put my left hand onto the ground right on top of a tac. I lifted up my hand to find a tac stuck into it. That hurt.

dude i did that once when i was sewing and i forgot i put the thread and needle down while watching tv
Haha that reminds me of a friend who always ran and jumped on the seat of the couch. I sat there pretending I was reading and while he was mid air I stuck a pencil point-up between the cushions, his destination.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Ouch dude...but... . You pierced your ass with a fork! That takes effort.

Ass, the other other other white meat.
Last edited by edcore at Jun 7, 2008,
ouch. look before you sit down, and put a fork in your friend's couch
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
ouch. look before you sit down, and put a fork in your friend's couch

screw that, plant c4 in his cereal
We walked into the night

When every tear I shed

Is for you?
hahaha!
yeah i'm gonna definately have to watch out where i sit now
and not trust that guy, he's a major prankster
Damn

I grated my hand once. I wasn't paying attention and dried the grater with my bare skin instead of the tea towel.
So i was at band practice once and i ****ing had not clipped the end of my stings after i put a new one on. and i was going insane on my guitar and dropped my pic so i ****in bent over to pic it up and the end of my guitar string went in a ****ing light socket. holy **** i light up like a damn christmas tree! i have a gnarly scare on my arm where it was resting on the sting when it all went down. funny ****
Quote by kdownes
Damn

I grated my hand once. I wasn't paying attention and dried the grater with my bare skin instead of the tea towel.

OH SNAP
*cringes*
I got liquid nitrogen on my toes the other day, because I have a wart on two of my toes. I just never expected to come into contact with that stuff, on purpose anyways. It felt like being stung by a bee.
Quote by MetalGuru23
So i was at band practice once and i ****ing had not clipped the end of my stings after i put a new one on. and i was going insane on my guitar and dropped my pic so i ****in bent over to pic it up and the end of my guitar string went in a ****ing light socket. holy **** i light up like a damn christmas tree! i have a gnarly scare on my arm where it was resting on the sting when it all went down. funny ****

i hate being shocked
s*** hurts and you can't really move (unless it's really weak voltage)
This remind me when I was in Big & Tall with my dad, soo
I stuck a pin in the seat he was goin to sit in
He's fat and I've never saw him get up so fast in my life
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Oh, and I grabbed an electric fence once. I was running my hand accros it and my elbow bumbped into the other wire, making a circuit and WHACK! At first i thought it was a muscle spasm, then I did it again. Then I saw the sign. Bad day.
Oh, I've got another one, in Technology Education class in middle school we were working with motors and propellers, and for some reason mine kept flying off of the motor. Eventually, it flew off into my hand giving me a nice little scar on my middle finger and then bouncing off to hit someone else. I got a new propeller after that...
i was doing my jimi impression once (playing with my teeth) when my high E string broke and cut my lip like a bitch.

oh, and my friend told me he could throw cards, but i didnt believe him, so he threw one at me and if stuck about half an inch deep into my side.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
i was doing my jimi impression once (playing with my teeth) when my high E string broke and cut my lip like a bitch.

oh, and my friend told me he could throw cards, but i didnt believe him, so he threw one at me and if stuck about half an inch deep into my side.

.....O_o
owch
squatting 315 lbs with a sunburn on my shoulders
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I'm very disappointed Pit. No one has said "Nice ass" or anything of the like.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Page 1 of 4