Did anyone ever ordered a guitar from there and actually received it? I'm kinda scared now that I've ordered an acoustic guitar from them. I read many horror stories about lamusic.ca but that was after my purchase >.< It's been a week now and haven't received anything yet ( emails, tracking number.. ). I will give them a call on monday, but heck what kind of business is this? Some threads are over a year old and I feel like they haven't gotten better.. I just hope it's not going to take a month or more before I receive my guitar, and they better not say the guitar I want is out of stock because I will be f**kin pissed off since it was described as instock. I chose them because Steve was sold out on the Takamine G440C >.< I want to cancel the order but apparently someone tried and never got their money back or some crap like that. That was my rant for today, any suggestion or help appreciated.
i wondered about that site too because my sister is going to canada for the rest of the year so i was gonna get her to bring me one back but Im not too sure on the stability of the site it looks kinda... i dunno. They don't even have fenders
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Canadians just don't know how teh internetz works

"How about internet money? Yeah, we want some of THAT money!"
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
LA Music -American name, but based in Canada

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!