9 10%
2girls1finger
1 1%
4girls1fingerpaint
3 3%
BME PainOlympics (aka Dick-Chop)
60 67%
Voters: 89.
So a few of my friends are having a discussion about which of the horror-memes is the most disturbing. I contest BME-Pain Olympics... others are saying 4gilrs1pingerpaint

Also please discuss your experiences and experiences of others. But please no disturbing links, only reaction video
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
goatse

/topic
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I don't think they are memes... but if you mean which one is "worst" or whatever, it's BME by far.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
anyone with half a brain should pick BME
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I thought a meme was something like the LOLWUT pear that people just post or refer to alot. Like an incredibly annoying fad depending on how you look at it those are just shock pics/vids
ive never seen the dude chopping off his dick but iève heard about it and thats enough....the dick who said goatse---thread is an idiot....anybody who chops off their own genetalia will win this ****ed up ultimatiam guitariam poll

jim morrison for life, watch the doors on cable tv while you still can
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Whats Goatse??
Never seen it but ive herd about the others.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Quote by Matty Angel
Whats Goatse??
Never seen it but ive herd about the others.

You really don't want to know.
dude^ your gonna banned big time for that
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
yea... people don't click on that link unless you want to see really old guys blowing each other.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
those aren't memes, those are shock sites. The only really disturbing memeS I can think of are sh*tting dick nipples, or CETNTIPEDES? IN MY VAGINA?

also
Quote by Walter98
Yo guys should check out www.yourararetard.com ....Hilarious

*reported*
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
The gore threads on /b/ are worse than any of that sh*t.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I picked 2 girls one cup because I haven't seen that dick chop. Thank god. Someone explain it to me please? Does he really cut his dick off?
Quote by Psychedelico
yea... people don't click on that link unless you want to see really old guys blowing each other.

That's a pretty big "unless".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Not goatse, it has no effect on me anymore. It was a bit disgusting at first, but now I don't really care.

And I'm glad to say I've never seen any of the other ones.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Hate to break it to you dude. Those are not memes.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.