Schecter C-1 Plus in blackcherry. upgrades ive added are creme rings and Gibson '57 Classic pups. comes with a washburn hardshell case. $450

Digitech ToneDriver. $45

MXR ZW-44 Wylde overdrive-SOLD

Boss TR-2 tremolo. $45

Seymour Duncan Custom bridge and '59 neck pups still in box. $75 each or $135 for the pair

prices include shipping to lower 48 states. and sorry guys, no pay pal. money orders work just fine
Last edited by lp_dude_2 at Jun 9, 2008,
how does that guitar play im thinking of returning my omen 6 for it as long as it has a good metal sound to it
Quote by twistudriffer
As long as the mxr overdrive is in good working order I'll take it

PM sent!

Quote by xkmakx
how does that guitar play im thinking of returning my omen 6 for it as long as it has a good metal sound to it

great playing guitar, necks thinner then my Ibanez SZ's. the pick ups in it arnt too good for metal, but i wasnt going for a metal tone with this guitar. but you throw in any metal-style pups in it and it will scream
I wish you had PayPal. Id be all over that TR-2. Why not sign up for it? So much safer than MOs.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
interested in a trade for a digidelay?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by SomniferousEyes
I wish you had PayPal. Id be all over that TR-2. Why not sign up for it? So much safer than MOs.

id never use it man. i hardly ever buy or sell stuff anymore

Quote by Kai07
interested in a trade for a digidelay?

sorry but no
Quote by slashisgod+some
do you still have the emg that came with the hellraiser?

That's not a hellraiser
How does the TR-2 sound on bass?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*