I want a new guitar, and I would like it to look like one of Jason's:

So I decided that I was either going to order a Carvin or a Jackson Soloist with a natural maple top (probably the Carvin), upgrade the humbuckers to a Dimarzio Super Distortion and Evolution (which come in yellow and red; I think I would get those colors for the humbuckers) and then for the inlays, get some different color masking tape and make block inlays out of it.

Good idea or not?
he has numbers just goto a gay craft store and but different color nimber stickers
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Also, does DiMarzio make humbuckers like the one on the guitar, where each of the coils is a different color?
Tape inlays would be a bad idea, they would peal off after a while and gum up your strings and fretboard.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
and the tape would make it harder for tEH SHREdXORXSS!!!!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
The tape inlays wouldn't work. You'd have to get a neck made with the inlays, but I've no idea what that'd cost.

It just reminds me too much of the Spinal Tap guitar to take it seriously:

Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by XianXiuHong
Yes

Where might I find them? On GC and MF, I see that they have black and purple ones, but those are not the colors I would need.