Now before anyone complains i know there is a In Flames forum, but i didnt want to know about the band but, there has been lots of controversy over the interweb about In flames new stuff vs. their old stuff. So i wanna know what you guys think about it.

Personally i LOVE Jester Race and Whoracle, but for some reason i cant stand Clayman, Soundtrack to your Escape or that new crap album A sense of purpose or whatever the hell its called.

And did they change singers between any albums because the singing is ALOT differeny. Thats probably a dumb question
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Dumb indeed, Anders is their vocalist since TJR till now.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by sleepwalker16
Dumb indeed, Anders is their vocalist since TJR till now.

oh ok. Well then i think he sold out completely
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
for me its Lunar Strain - Whoracle, after that there were some decent songs, but over all they were not the same band.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Tig Bitties
oh ok. Well then i think he sold out completely

Yep, his growls/harsh vocals suck major pen0r now... kickass nickname btw
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Valo
I fucking dig every in flames album.

This.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
One good reason why this shouldn't go in the In Flames thread, dumbass.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
If you HAVE to listen to In Flames, then make it old.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Old IF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New IF
it sucks when they only play new stuff at their concerts
Trigger is good though.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Old
i've got nothing against their new stuff, but you just find it hard to listen to after you've listened to the jester race
I actually don't know. Would probably agree with duncang and Valo.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion