A guy in my office, we'll call him Jim, puts my **** in Jell-O.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Hahaha The office.

"Question. What kind of bear is best...?"
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Complainers. Hate it more than anything. Everyone has BS to deal with so get over it and do your job!
I (still, after everything) believe in Billy Corgan.
Dude, I've had sex with every person in my office.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
There was this one guy, named Walter. Now, I've been working for 2 years, and he was there for 3 months, but it was one of those guys who think whatever they do or think is right, and I didn't get along with him.

It got to a point that he would go out of his way to make me look dumb and make anything wrong that happened to look like it was my fault, and I secretly wished harm on him.

A few months ago, he had some health complications and ended up in the hospital. I haven't heard from him since.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Health Complications, eh? Looks like he had some health complications all of the way down the stairs.
Quote by snipelfritz
Dude, I've had sex with every person in my office.

Swingin' both ways are yee?
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by TooFast
A guy in my office, we'll call him Jim, puts my **** in Jell-O.

'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
there's a guy at my work who talks so fast I actually can't understand a thing he says and then when I say "wut?" he just looks at me like i'm retarded. God I want to punch that guy in the face.
Quote by TooFast
Swingin' both ways are yee?

You don't even want to know what I did to the Xerox machine.
Where I work, there are two camera booths for filming lectures. An Asian girl who sits in the other booth at the same time when I work (at 9 am, mind you!) brings in some super-Asian-smelling food and eats it. I couldn't care less that she does that, excepts she chews FUCKING loudly and it messes with my head.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by snipelfritz
Health Complications, eh? Looks like he had some health complications all of the way down the stairs.

I think it was teh AIDS.

Or because he got wasted every night, which ever one.

(I don't think he has AIDS.)
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I work at Guitar Center and our new store manager demoted an Assistant Manager, told him he would gets his keys back if he shapes up, replaced him, made him train his replacement, then fired him.

I don't think many people have a more hideous boss.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by darkstar2466
Where I work, there are two camera booths for filming lectures. An Asian girl who sits in the other booth at the same time when I work (at 9 am, mind you!) brings in some super-Asian-smelling food and eats it. I couldn't care less that she does that, excepts she chews FUCKING loudly and it messes with my head.

Yum, you should ask her to share.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I was 16, got my first time part time at a local pizza place a few years back. One of the guys on my shift was retarded, literally. Any ways the dude was about 23, I used to see him picking his nose and eating it and doing all sorts of other sick pleasures. Then, one day, it all changed.
I ****ing caught the dude sticking his weiner into the marinara and then whipping out and dragging it through the mozzarella and the rest of the toppings.
He just stared at me with this dumb (no pun intended) look on his face with his jaw hanging down and his pants at half mast with his weiner covered in marinara, cheese, olives, etc.
haha
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

i cant understand a word my boss says. his voice is really high pitched and he mumbles. it kinda sucks. nice enough guy though.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.