Hi, i was wondering if someone could tell me how i could set up my trem. to make it so i can bend the bar upwards, as well as downwards...

(im trying to do divebombs, but my tremolo has no give when I pull on it.)

PLEASE respond!
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Ibanez RG 350mdx

Amps and FX-
Line 6 HD150 by Bogner.
This amp will change your life. I don't use ANY of my other gear.
Quote by dnamra13
you have to get your trem horizontal aligned with the body of the guitar. you can adjust the spring tension in the back cavity to get the desired pressure. but everytime you change the pressure the trem goes out of tune so it is a annoying job. i recommend setting it up by a guitar tech.

ok thanks. so if i unscrew the springs more, will it have more give?
Guitars-
Ibanez RG 350mdx

Amps and FX-
Line 6 HD150 by Bogner.
Last edited by Ajester at Jun 7, 2008,
See the sticky at the top of the page (FR tutorial). This is a pretty common problem with Edge IIIs, as it's hard to tell when it's set up correctly.

PinkEdit: I mean the top of the Electric guitar forum I pretty much think of GG&A and EG as one forum anymore (mostly because people don't know where to put threads )
Last edited by which ones pink at Jun 7, 2008,
Quote by which ones pink
See the sticky at the top of the page (FR tutorial). This is a pretty common problem with Edge IIIs, as it's hard to tell when it's set up correctly.

PinkEdit: I mean the top of the Electric guitar forum I pretty much think of GG&A and EG as one forum anymore (mostly because people don't know where to put threads )

i checked that out but i need someone to actually specifically tell me the one problem i have, and how to fix it.
Guitars-
Ibanez RG 350mdx

Amps and FX-
Line 6 HD150 by Bogner.