I ask this because I do not have a guitar. I only have a bass. So when ever I go to my friends house to jam (he has a guitar, a drumset, and not much room for a bass amp) I tune his guitar to DADGCF#
It actually serves me really well, despite the fact that I kinda suck. The strings are too close together and its a lot harder to tap on it. Often times I hit the wrong string/fret. A bit too much actually.

I need a guitar I can practice on again.

So how has making bass your primary instrument affect your guitar playing?
as a guitar player playing bass i usually get frustrated with the big strings and huge frets n stuff
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
I'm a guitar player first, but I am a pretty good bassist (if I don't say so myself!)
I like playing them both, and often one will give me ideas for the other.
It's good to get away from guitar for a while when things get stagnant, but when I can't stand to do that I play bass and get good results.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Burning Star 4
as a guitar player playing bass i usually get frustrated with the big strings and huge frets n stuff

Lol... when i picked up a squier jazz bass in guitar center, i looked at the neck, near the head. I wondered if the angle made it look narrow. I started doing random noob bass crap cuz i dont play and i realized the neck WAS narrow near the head. My brain exploded it was so weird.