Hey UGers,

This is extremely general because I honestly can't come up with the name of this song I was going to learn/play. Here's what I remember. It was an acoustic version of a song, may be originally acoustic, but I found it in a random thread being discussed in here. There was a music video, very low-budget, on youtube. It's a guy singing about a girl or something like that on a railroad track. Slightly emo and there's a bit of screaming, but its like a semi-love song. I want to say it was in black and white, but I'm just not sure. From what I'm remembering, the title of the song might have been something like "para-----". I don't know why that's in my head, but it might be correct.

Any help is much appreciated, I realize there's not much detail... but if you've heard the song or seen the video you'll know what I'm talking about. Its kind of Indie, not a major label that I know of. Thanks, -JR
My Gear:
- Schecter S-1 Diamond Series w/ Duncan pickups
- Marshall JCM 900 Half-Stack
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Recording: SM58, SM57, M-Audio "AudioBuddy"
"You've Got to Belong To It"
if you don't get any replies. Ask /b
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
if you can think of any of the lyrics go onto www.leoslyrics.com and type them in under search. that site must have every song know to man on it
Quote by Dillona
NME: OMFG DEY HAZ TIGHT JEENZ N MESSY HAIRZ!

LETS COVER THEM IN OUR MAGAZINE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS! .

Metallica 08.07.07
Coudl've been a paramore song, but that's only guessing because you said "para---".
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

im thinking of vermilion and vermilion part 2 by slipknot. but those videos aren't low budget.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Paramore is a big label, plus I don't see how the singer could be just one guy playing guitar... haha.

I'm talking about the name of the song... it was like paradime or paralyze or something like that as far as I remember. It looked like a home video, some guy destroying an acoustic guitar on railroad tracks... that's all I remember
My Gear:
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Search was useless, but I found it by randomly searching through youtube.

The Spill Canvas - Polygraph, Right Now
thanks for the help
My Gear:
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2