Yeah man this dude totally rocks! Eric Johnson is the only other person I've heard make a telecaster sound that hot. Nice and funky, brilliantly technical. New favorite for sure!

Haruhisa Duran Naito
"After all the practical reason why a majority are permitted to rule is not because they are most likely to be in the right, nor because this seems fairest to the minority, but because they are physically the strongest." -Henry David Thoreau
Yeah if anybody has information pertaining to any available album releases from this guy..please let me know where I can find more!
"After all the practical reason why a majority are permitted to rule is not because they are most likely to be in the right, nor because this seems fairest to the minority, but because they are physically the strongest." -Henry David Thoreau
Yeah, I heard him earlier when Zahop Beepler or whatever his name is mentioned him.

He rocks! He makes me wish I had more money so I could get a telecaster, I really like them now. Especially after I actually tried them out .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
His tone is

In a good way.

Great technically, and it sounds generally awesome too. Not like some over the top shred. *Am impressed.*

I've always liked teles, they have a great feel, really nice necks, and really nice clean tone. The only let down is it's not really good for heavier stuff. (I realisei t wasn't designed for that)
Quote by Regression

The only let down is it's not really good for heavier stuff. (I realisei t wasn't designed for that)

Yeah I feel you, I'm really into chuggy metal riffs between my madd licks, which btw Dimebag's Hi-voltage DR's are great for, with light gauge on your high e, and progressively getting heavier, the low E and A are a couple of fatty strings.

But you know, I had a tele that I put a Duncan SHR-1 stacked humbucker into, and it really improved the tonality ten fold. I think you could have rocked some heavy riffs on it, but it made a great punk/shred guitar.

Yeah I like totally need four different guitars!

peace,
andy
Wow that dude is a total badass. When I first saw the thread I thought it was going to be something about JerryC, who is also a badass I guess. He can play Neil Zaza pretty well at least, his own compositions aren't half bad either.
Haruhisa is pretty good; I wish he had an album out but there is literally no meaningful information about him anywhere on the internet apart from that one video.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Wow that's nice. Very tasteful. And +1 to his tone.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.