hey, how long have you been playing and whats the hardest song or part of a song you can play?
Ive been playing for a year and i think walk is the hardest i song i can play
dethklok thunderhorse.

the sweeps occasionally pwn me when i dont practice though

this thread has been done a million times also to let you know oh and ive been playing like 2 years
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens~jimi hendrix

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
1967 fenderbandmaster halfstack
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
Quote by JoelTheShredder
i can play blue powder by steve vai. ive been playing for 3 years (seriously) and i pw3n the sweeps unlike someone...

for one i love your sig, for 2 i only get pwned occasionally
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens~jimi hendrix

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
1967 fenderbandmaster halfstack
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
bad horsie by steve vai... been playin for two years... i can play most of surfing with the alien by satriani ...and all metallica songs are easy
Castles made of Sand-Jimi Hendrix
Always had a guitar, only recently picked it up, probably around ?8? months ago.
Edit:correction, that,s the FUNNEST song i can play. I don´t really know how ya{ll measure difficulty...
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
I'm just really bad, so Pink floyd Comfotably numb all the way through, all solos
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Currently? Exo-Politics by Muse. Just finished it off, now I just have to keep on tempo and stop having brain farts during the solo.

My WIP song that I find hard would be Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. I can get the riff easy, but it's a fast tempo and for a beginner player like myself it's hard for me to keep up.