Page 1 of 3
ok heres the story, my parents are away so my little sister (15) decides she wants some friends over. Im the supervision. My parents have strictly told both of us that my sister and her friends arent allowed to drink alcohol. I have just discovered that they are drinking and trying to hide it from me. oh wise pit what should i do???
Dude, she's 15 and she's you sister, I mean how about being a bit responsible by telling your parents or teaching her a lesson.
Sister's friends..... hmmm..... what would the pit recommend, oh yeah rape.

On second thoughts if your sister has black mailed you do it. If not be cool and don't.
You do realise that all the responses are going to be based around 'rape' and 'incest'.
Leave her be. Is she harming you or the house you live in?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
take pictures, or better yet video.

Then use it as leverage for... well... you know where we are.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
dude, think about when you were 15.

if your older sibling told on you, you wouldnt like them much.

just let it be...

unless somethin gets broken, then thats another story.
that or rape them and kill them all..
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
i really doubt ill tell on them, they don't know that i know. i want an interesting way to spring em really is what im saying
I don't think you should report her... yet. If she does it again, let her parents know.

Seriously, just walk in, and ask her how she likes the alcohol.
confiscate their alcohol.

and consume it.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Pics/video.

Blackmail, could use rape as a consequence.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Be cool and let her drink, but hold it over her. Like if she's being a bitch just say to her "stfu or I'll tell bout the drinky drinky".
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Shakalum
confiscate their alcohol.

and consume it.

this is what i ws thinking of doing
Walk in on them while they are drinking.
And confiscate it, unless they want the parents to know.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Make sure you make it obvious you know, but leave it be, then save it as blackmail for when you need it.
Just pull her aside and set her straight..................

with rape

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
tell her that you want to watch her friends or you'll tell... dont involve the sis, kinda gross...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I'm 18 her friends aren't hot enough to risk jail for btw, actually they generally just arent hot
O NOES

Get her friends drunk

Edit: ^ well demand money/booze then
Depends what she's done to you then think about your options for blackmail. What could you make her to do or take from her? Or do what i would do in this situation and get very angry at my sisters friends who are all dumb bitches and throw them out the house. Then blackmail your sister to not tell your parents and then tell her friends parents. Genius!
your sister is a dirty little *****.

tell your parents that they were drinking alcohol and smoking weed AND taking eccs.

no kidding. that will teach her.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
i guess get the stuff from them and get trashed and make her baby sit you while your toasted. that'll show her how stupid it really is and possibly get her to grow up herself.

if she tries to tell whats happened then you can say you took it from her and her friends.... so you can basically black mail them all...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Quote by instagata0

tell your parents that they were drinking alcohol and smoking weed AND taking eccs.

yeah! then tell your parents with a kinda whimpering tone and try to cry in order to convince them on how horrible it was to be around them and how they threatened you and stuff.... the tears are a must though. hilarious...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Just join in with the drinking and hope you dont wake up with a 15 y/o next to you...
Quote by instagata0

nailed it, but like the others have said u need to confiscate the alcohol, drink loads of it but leave a little bit to show u stepped in and were responsible, n maybe plant some weed somewhere in the house to back up your story

blackmail only works so far, then the sibling finds a way to blackmail you, trust me I know, i tried to blackmailed my brother for 2 years n it was just a waste of time to be honest because they know u can't/ won't do anything really so u can't make them do much, it just scared him a bit n made him cry

Alternatively if u really wanted to scare ur sister get some pics/ fabricate some evidence and leave it in obvious places around ur home where ur parents might find it, then tell ur sister u left something lying around, watch while she panics

I tried that more recently n it seemed to work on my brother
I say tell the parents.

ORR let them have stupid amounts till theyre sick then the parents find out by default and they get screwed by the long dick of what is 'parenting'.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by bluephyre
this is what i ws thinking of doing

Do it.

Don't need to take it all, just be like "the bottle of whisky and I won't tell mum"

Although, I highly doubt your 15 year old sister is drinking whisky XD
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
1)rape/incest
2)murdery
3)hide body
4)make lame exuse like alien abduction
5)drink alcohol and go to bed
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Bring a bunch of your buddies around, take her alcohol, get drunk, and it's your partay.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
tell the parents. Thats illegal.

I once caught some kids smoking maryjane, and I just kicked their stoned asses and called the cops on them. Fun times. I didnt smoke it though.
Page 1 of 3