Let me know what you think please it is in my profile, titled away.

c4c of course
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Thank you for the kind words sir. And I am not much of a singer. Lots of room to improve, but I try. Thank you for the crit, I will now take a look at yours.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
A good idea with the vocals, rather than double-tracking, might be to totally effect them up.

Cut the lows and the highs and download some processor or something. Flange it up, and choose words that could be misinterpretted - it makes you artful.

As for the guitar, it's pretty good up until the ending solo. Try re-recording that lead at the end couple of times so that the timing is a little better.
If I did it, this is how I did it.
Quote by NByz
A good idea with the vocals, rather than double-tracking, might be to totally effect them up.

Cut the lows and the highs and download some processor or something. Flange it up, and choose words that could be misinterpretted - it makes you artful.

As for the guitar, it's pretty good up until the ending solo. Try re-recording that lead at the end couple of times so that the timing is a little better.

Not sure if you are joking about the first part, or if you are just kinda dumb . yea, il spend more time on the solo if i re-record the song. it was first take with everything, which was 4 tracks.
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Jun 7, 2008,
huh?
Quote by Gabel
the guitar wuz nice. though i couldn't make out most of the lyrics. so yeah brush up more on vocal i guess?
Great idea.. but the singing in the start could need some cleaning up in timing and precision.. its good but when making 2 tracks singing like that I think it needs to be alot cleaner seeing you'll much easier hear when anything is wrong.

Not much else to say really. Clean it up a little bit and you'll have a real cool song. =)