In b4 major GASing.

A Mesa Boogie Tube GUITAR HEAD going into a 8x10 Gallien Kruger Goldline cabnet
A Fender 300W Tube Bassman Head going into a 2x15 of some brand. (Probably a PA sub)

Also on a sidenote, a Metasonix Tube Filter with CV control pedal (an all tube wah) going to the Mesa Boogie only.

I like tubes.
Quote by Fast_Bear
In b4 major GASing.

A Mesa Boogie Tube GUITAR HEAD going into a 8x10 Gallien Kruger Goldline cabnet
A Fender 300W Tube Bassman Head going into a 2x15 of some brand. (Probably a PA sub)

Also on a sidenote, a Metasonix Tube Filter with CV control pedal (an all tube wah) going to the Mesa Boogie only.

I like tubes.

The Mesa tube head would under power that cab and you'd cause some damage.

Say if you go their biggest guitar head the Triple Recto, thats 150W, a beast of a guitar amp. The GK Goldline cab is rated at 800W at 4ohms. You're srsly underpowering that cab and that will mean the voice coils wont work properly.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I'd quite like an Ashdown Little Giant with a pair of nice light cabs.
2 Warwick/GK/Markbass 112's or 210 + Markbass F1 (or something similiar in weight).
That should gave me enough power and be easy to transport

That is, if I'd ever need something more than my combo I use now.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
a vintage ampeg stack is my dream rig, though my current rig of a g-k 1001rb mk-2 through a sbx 800 watt cab is not much of a letdown
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Probably an Eden or Markbass head into an 8x10 SVT cab.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Jonas Hellborg System. If I don't like it, I can sell it for enough to get any other rig out there.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I like what I've got but I'd love to run an all-tube Hiwatt head into a Hiwatt 8x10 alongside.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
gaillein kruger rb1001 head with a 8x10 or a all tube ampeg bass stack with a**** load of wattage
Quote by Jonnomainman
The Mesa tube head would under power that cab and you'd cause some damage.

Say if you go their biggest guitar head the Triple Recto, thats 150W, a beast of a guitar amp. The GK Goldline cab is rated at 800W at 4ohms. You're srsly underpowering that cab and that will mean the voice coils wont work properly.

Hmm, good point. That only means 1 thing.
Cut up the wiring in the GK Goldline so its 4 channel (one input per speaker pair) and use 4 Mesa Boogie Amps.

And hell, while I am at it, get a vintage Acoustic 4x15 cab, some mega awesome (300w+ RMS) PA Woofer speakers to put in it, and either get 4 Fender 300W Bassmans or that 1000W tube.

Imagine, a hexaphonic chorus!

Quote by Funkbass796

Indeed, bricks were shat.
Bawww I wish I had the money to do this ****.