Gaming Thread Thread
pit.. no particular thread

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

no particular thread, I post in a lot of other places besides the pit anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If it wasn't for the "if it wasn't for the ___ thread, i wouldn't still be on UG" thread, I wouldn't still be on UG.
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
I was not much of a forum guy til some time ago... many ppl do not post here as the main interest of the site is teh tabz for teh nubs...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by Vermintide
Thrash Thread.

Also the Thrash Brotherhood.

Except I'd still be here without these.

Just what I was going to say, they elevate UG's standard a thousandfold.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Demotivational pictures was the only thing keeping me on here for ages.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Grundy0
The ONLY GAMING thread.

This and the punk forum.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Rage Against the Machine
Soundgarden
Audioslave

Pretty much the Modern Rock Forum in general
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
If only I wasnt this bored ,I wouldnt be here
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
No thread in particular really. So, I just resort to making my own. That seems to float my boat quite nicely.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I don't even have anything that keeps me here. I suppose i wanna finish the UG albums, but if those were gone i'd still be surfing the pit. and if the pit was gone, i'd just go help people in the musician talk forum. and if there was no musician talk forum, i'd just go look at people's crazy guitar troubles in the electric guitar forum. this places is awesome.
MR Off-Topic and Smashing Pumpkins Thread. Actually, just the MR forum. I like those people the best on this site and its like one semi-large adorable family of miscreants who dream of incest, but never dare for fear that we might impregnate someone (Vintage_X_Metal.. The only female) and we'd have to argue over whose kid/brother it was.

Jackal's our daddy. And Frenchy is the mother who tried to get an abortion but failed.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.