Wrong forum buddy, take it to the gear forum.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I've not played one but have you tried it out first? cause if you like it then get it, but I wouldn't just get it if other people say it's good, cause you personally might not like it.
I would never buy a guitar without having played it first. It seems ridiculous to me.

It does seem like a pretty popular model though.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Pickups suck and the LFR isn't the best tremolo in the world but the V neck is great to play and all the razorbacks I've played, including mine have a very fast fretboard which is nice.
You should have played it (or at least some form of razorback) first though - I find that with guitar it isn't down to tone as much as playability and comfort.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by deanexplosion99
they told me to take it here :O can you please answer?

Delete this, repost there, and tell them they are idiots for redirecting you here.
Wrong forum.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
While its' here - May as well just say play it before you pay for it, especially as those Razorbacks ain't cheap. I'm a bit iffy about them myself - they just seem like a cash-in on Dimebag's death and the hype still surrounding it. I'm not even that big a Pantera fan, just think a fella getting shot dead on-stage is kind of the wrong thing to make people see Dollar and Pound signs. I'd say look for the ML-type designs. Theres' a Washburn D-200 E or something similar that'll do a comparably impressive job.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United