This is my solo project...by and large, I used FruityLoops for drum programming and synths and Garageband for recording guitars. All songs written by moi.

http://www.purevolume.com/dulcinea

Oh, and Red (1st Movement) is on my UG profile.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Red starts off VERY Opeth-esque.
Not sure if they're an influence on you, but I am enjoying your music.
What sample bank do you use for FL?
~ J6hn
Both Red songs were done entirely in garageband but for the other ones...I'm not even sure. I don't use any preprogrammed beats, which is a pain in the ass, and for the synths, I tend to modify them so much that they don't sound anything like the originals, hah. And yep, I listen to a whole lotta Opeth.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Lisening to Black right now, very very impressed. ive got friuty loops but i dont exectly know how to use it. do u know how i can learn, like a site that teaches u how to use it. Is that ur album "people move sideways"? Listening to red now. I liked black more. im tempted to buy that album