Page 1 of 2
Well this is a thread about epic prank calls you've made (well mine isnt exactly epic and i doubt all of every one else's is but lets just share)

And also chip in good ideas as well!

Heres a few I've done

Me:Hello there this is (random name) from United Gays of Australia how are you?
Her : Good thankyou
Me: Unfortunately gays in Australia are unable to marry legally and we need more people to sign our petition so we are able to do so, are you able to sign our petition?
Her: Oh yeah, sure
Me:Okay, its an online petition so do you have internet connection?
Her: Well, im not on the computer at the moment but give me the website and ill sign it as soon as i can
Me: Do you have a pen and paper with you?
Her:Yeah im ready to write it down
Me: okay the website is (i linked her to lemonparty)
Her: okay ill sign it as soon as i can!
Me: Okay thanks alot have a good day!

I felt pretty madcore! and im going to ring back and see if she's signed the petition...lol

Share more!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
My friend used the soundboard online thing and made prank calls as Dr. Phil.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I rang up someone once pretending to be The Ministry of Defence and saying that his next-door neighbour is a suspected terrorist. I did it in great detail, giving out fake codes and sounding really professional and serious but it failed because the guy said both his neighbours were little old women so i instantly hung-up.
The best i've got is when my friend called a removal company and asked them to remove his arse hair, the guy got pretty mad and told him to remove it himself. Looking back it wasn't that funny but it seemed so at the time.
Quote by black-sabbath
My friend used the soundboard online thing and made prank calls as Dr. Phil.

ive done that with the borat one
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
a friend once called the WIRES (australia's wildlife rescue service) and told them he'd run over a black person, and that "poor blackie" was wedged on the bonnet of his merc.

the weird thing was the poor woman went along with it for absolutely ages, and didnt seem to mind at all.

just so you know, my friend isn't an incredibly racist guy, he just did it for fun.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Heres another prank i did (and btw i purposely meant it to be old and stupid so dont be like "AWWW THATS OLD ITS GAY!")

Me: Hello this is (insert name) from (electrical company name) How are you today?
Him: Good thankyou
Me: We've been hearing theres been some power failures in the area, and were doing a check to make sure all your appliances are working perfectly and that theres no damage at all.
Him: Ok
Me: So are your washing machines working?
Him: Yes, yes they are
Me: Are you fridges and dishwashers running?
Him: Yes
Me: WELL YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

and then i hang up me and my mate ran around the lounge room laughing our heads off very epic
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
borat soundboard rang up video store, 5 min call of me asking for sexy intercourse, and them goin "wut? Wiv me? Huh?"

Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard also yielded some funny pranks
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
To 118 500:

"Hello, I was just wondering. We're just a little worried here, we're a little, like scared, and we were told to call this company-I think, Ghostbusters?"

Got them going for a good 5 minutes...
When we were on our biology field trip, after consumption of large quantities of alcohol, my mate started dialling random numbers in the wee small hours trying to sell double glazing and conservatories.
I was at my friends house and we decided to call 4 taxis to the house opposite. The first one came and the guy waited for about 10 minutes, knocking his horn and whatever... when he'd had enough he drove off.

The second one then pulled up and started knocking his horn. By this point the guy who lived there had had enough and he came out to say he didn't order any taxis. Him and the cab driver had an argument, so the guy turns round to walk back into his house when the third taxi pulled up behind the second one.

It probably doesn't sound that funny now but it was hilarious at the time... me and my 3 friends were literally crying with laughter.
I prank called a nursing home once with a mr. rogers soundboard. It was pretty good.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
It went something like this...

"Hello, sir I'm offering you a free pearl necklace if you would like to come to my house and claim it." (Note; a pearl necklace is actually the deposit of semen around one's neck to mimic a necklace's purpose)

"Why, sure, but why don't you come here and give it to me? I live on _____"

"Uhh... okay... sure, I can do that too; I'll be right over."

Needless to say he never went over.

Another time, we pranked phone called a Wal-Mart in California, complaining about the various cereals they sold and how we were dissatisfied.
I used to be a really absolutely ****ing stupid kid. This seemed like a hilarious idea at the time, then again, i was only about 4 years old:

I once dialled 999 and said "theres a fire at the other side of the world!!!". Then hung up. anyway, 10 minutes later, a fire engine pulled up outside and some confused looking firemen came to the door.

Prank calls: not funny when they backfire like that.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Me and my friend prank called one of our other friends. We were talking in heavy chinese accents for about 2 minutes when we paused. The person on the phone went... "this is so-and-so's mother", and hung up.

Twas fun until that point.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
My mate tried ordering a pizza from a Domino's in Florida somewhere.

They weren't sure of our location when we gave the address and they asked for the nearest freeway intersection or something like that - Junction 7 on the M6 got them even more confused
Once at an all night band practice our drummer out a microphone through our guitarists 200w marshall fx and then put the delay on, so then he called another friend of ours with this booming voice that kept echoing pretending to be God and giving him commands.
In high school when i worked at the grocery store with some friends, we sat in the back room and called the store phone and would ask for specific people. Once we got ahold of them, we'd ask them (in a girly voice) if they had any douches. One of them thought we were saying "juices" and he was asking what flavor we wanted and stuff. Finally he realized what we were saying and hung up on us. The other one, and we talked to him about douches for a minute or so, then he said "hold on, i have to go. call me back though." haha maybe you had to just be there.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
ok.. i called up someone random... it went like this:

me: hi! is mr walls there?
guy: no
me: so theres no walls there?
guy: no i think youve got the wrong number
me: definetley no walls there then?
guy: nope
me: then how the hell is your roof staying up??!!!

..wasnt that funny
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
I've used the Bas Rutten and Jack Black soundboards to do them before. I also tried the Burnt Face Man soundboard but that was very successful.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by RiseAgainst
In high school when i worked at the grocery store with some friends, we sat in the back room and called the store phone and would ask for specific people. Once we got ahold of them, we'd ask them (in a girly voice) if they had any douches. One of them thought we were saying "juices" and he was asking what flavor we wanted and stuff. Finally he realized what we were saying and hung up on us. The other one, and we talked to him about douches for a minute or so, then he said "hold on, i have to go. call me back though." haha maybe you had to just be there.

Your avatar hypotizes me

I have made one, but I can't remember what it was...

Oh well!

What I would love to do is make a giant order (everything on the menu TWICE) and send it to someone house. If they ask, they're are having a pizza party! YEAHHH!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Called my friends english teacher, who i also know her son. I told her her daughter was at school throwing up, and I was cleaning it up right now. And her son told me later on that he got out of school to go to his sisters to get her. English teachers son went to my school and her daughter went to a diff. one.
I just checked what lemon party is...dear god I think I'm gonna die....
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Me and my friend called Applebee's to go:

Applebees: Applebees to go can I help you?
Me: (retard voice) Hello I had some of your dynamite shrimp and it made my bowels move all over the place.

Then we did the same thing but said I diarhead all over the couch.

Then we called Live link which is a phone sex line where it costs to talk to girls but its free to talk to guys. After a long time of waiting, we finally got hooked up to this guy, and my friend was doing a gay voice and the guy thought it was really a girl. After a while of talking he said really fast I have a boner, and then the guy reported us and we got disconnected. Good times though.
i've never done this but the best prank call you can do is find someone you hates adress then order chinise food then another and another and another and an other the pizza delivery then another then another until theres about fifty cars by his houseall rining the door bell once the've all gone awy do it again but with diffrent restaraunts
random lady: hello?
me: Do you have the balloons?
lady: excuse me?
me: do you have the balloons?
lady: what?
me: DO YOU HAVE THE BALLOONS!?!?!
lady: I don't know
me: look on your doorstep, I'll call you back
lady: ok
I call back: do you have the balloons?
lady: no
me: ****!!!!!!
I called a random number and asked for "the man of the household" and the wife was like "who's this?" and i was all "oh it's rhonda. tell your husband that he left his belt at my place last night"

and then all i heard was yelling.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
one time my friends and i called a chinese restraunt and ordered a **** load of food, then we called another chinese restraunt and asked them to take our order. we told the first restraunt to repeat the order we made and we held it to the phone that had the 2nd chinese restraunt on it and it was damn halarious. they just kept going back and forth. (not original, i know. but it was great.)

here's the call:
www.myspace.com/shenaniganartists
Quote by urbanfox
My mate tried ordering a pizza from a Domino's in Florida somewhere.

They weren't sure of our location when we gave the address and they asked for the nearest freeway intersection or something like that - Junction 7 on the M6 got them even more confused

Dude, that must have been an expensive call Lol.
Why god!?

WHY, did i look up lemon party?

and WHY, did i get that kind of a picture ?!

-raises hands to the sky and yells: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Last edited by Piel at Jun 7, 2008,
Page 1 of 2