Yes you guessed it,another what the hell is this sh*t thread.

Well it's not mine,if it was I'd get to the bottom of it,probably with a hot air gun to strip all the paint...

Yes it has been repainted...as you can see my friend made the beginners mistake.."heeeeey I'll get a spray can and spray it,and it'll look greaaaaaat"...FAIL!

but anyways...there is nothing at the back,the paint got it,the only thing he could figure out was the tuners that say

W.Germany

He got the guitar for free,so if it's worthy we plan on rebuilding it in summer!

Oh yeah I've noticed the three screw holes at the bottom where the whammy bar goes,,,I know that's usually Fender/Squier style,let's say Hammer doesn't use that on their slammer guitars...

So I've not quite successfully eliminated like...hm one choice...which leaves you with like a hundred..

And oh yeah,thanks for help,I appreciate it!

EDIT:Oh yeah,my friend says it was beige at first...or ish...if that helps..My guess would be some kind of a "modern" squier,,,but i have no clue..maybe a Fender..but who the hell would give that away
Quote by Azrael_031
Yes it has been repainted...as you can see my friend made the beginners mistake.."heeeeey I'll get a spray can and spray it,and it'll look greaaaaaat"...FAIL!

Yeah, that never works. EVER! But it looks kinda like a Fender, except a really crappy one cuz it only has 19 frets.
cant be a fender or squire they haven't used square inlays, and nineteen frets? :S maybe someone tried to make a guitar and failed?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
It just looks like crap :S A bad neck, bad body shape..

It kinda looks cartoony too haha.
well i agree there...it's crap no doubt about it...but he got it for free...so cheap pups a cheap whammy bar cheap pots and a cheap jack...add in a bit better neck and the guitar is okay
It looks like someone tried to make their own Fender Jaguar or JazzMaster! This would make a nice wall ornament I think but I'd stop there.
What are you people talking about? The body-shape is awsome! But the neck, eeeewww
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
wow.... 19 frets, eh? those are some pretty big-ass p-ups for a six string....

I'd say that someone had a hunk of plywood and some monstrous p-ups laying around
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome