Lately i've been using a big muff, but i think i need something a little heavier. I'm going for more of an Acid King/Sleep kind of sound. any suggestions?

also, is the fulltone 70s pedal any good?
Heehee. Muff.

You might want to consider the Metal Muff. It's meant to be really good.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Fulltone 70s is a great choice - though try it out with your amp before pulling the trigger, with some speakers it'll sound a little harsh. In fact, a different speaker could make more difference than a pedal depending on your setup.

The Skreddy pedals 'Screw Driver' is also a great contender, and you'll want to pick up an octave pedal too. Behringer make a pretty decent cheap one.