Is it possible to run, say, an EHX LBP-1 inbetween a head and cab to boost the volume?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Oh, okay, thanks. I was just curious as to whether the ohms ratings and whatnot would be affected/match up.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
No pedals are made for the low level guitar output. They will fry if you send them speaker outputs. And when it fries it might take your amp head with it. If you have a head and cab doubt you will need anymore volume.
Quote by Tackleberry
No pedals are made for the low level guitar output. They will fry if you send them speaker outputs. And when it fries it might take your amp head with it. If you have a head and cab doubt you will need anymore volume.

Right now I have a 212 combo, but the amp is not hard-wired to the speakers, so I've been thinking about getting a Blackheart Killer Ant head when it comes out, but get some more output from it.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
Your head a splode.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator