I doubt it, I also doubt it'd work well for guitar too but nevermind that.
Guitar FX pedals aren't generally good with bass as they're not designed to work with the lower frequencies of a bass.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
yeah man, i just bought a wah a few weekends ago, and i stayed the night at my bassist's house, so i didn't have an electric to try the sucker out on.

so i plugged the bass into it, and instant bass sexfunk wah!

it sounds alright.
You know that auto wah is not wah. They sound very different. On normal wah, you control the sweep with your foot. On an auto wah, it is done on the volume of the input.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
If you already convinced it will work, why did you bother to ask us?

Will it work? yes you will get a sound.

Will it sound good? no. guitar wahs sound awful on bass, especially the behringer one.

will you regret buying it after it breaks? definately.
Quote by gm jack
You know that auto wah is not wah. They sound very different. On normal wah, you control the sweep with your foot. On an auto wah, it is done on the volume of the input.

Or it can be a time based effect!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Well...most guitar pedals will tend to sap the bass when played through a bass amp.

Some will work, but most just don't sound very good.
The.
Modualtion effects tend to work fine with both, though there are specific exceptions I'm sure. But filters (like the autowah), overdrives, fuzzes, distortions, and reverb among others do not carry over because they cut out bass frequencies (that and reverb so rarely works on bass anyway). Octive/ pitch pedals for guitar often can't track properly with bass, obviously a guitar eq pedal is not real effective on bass. I don't know about guitar specific compression, so I can't say.

Chorus is a modulation exception because a guitar chorus changes the entire bass range which sounds weird, a bass chorus usually leaves the lower frequencies clean.
Usually autowah is the name for it when it's controlled by a LFO (ie it's time based) and envelope filter is the name for it when it's controlled by the input level. That pedal looks a bit more complex than the average - it has various modes and can take an expression pedal so I'd guess it does both. As for how it works for bass I haven't heard it, but usually guitar wahs sound pretty crappy with bass. Maybe this one has a low pass filter and a wider frequency sweep than most so it'll be okay, maybe not.
Standard Guitar Wahs don't work on basses; can't handle the frequencies, I dunno about Auto Wahs though
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!