Hi there,

If there is anyone with experience in Drumkit from Hell, could you tell me how to make a 5/8th drumbeat? All the premades are standard time signatures, and I really would like to start making my own stuff now =.=. I use it with Sony's ACID 6.0.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Ibanez RG 7 EXFX (27'' scale, 2x EMG 707)

Amp:
Mesa/Boogie Studio .20 Caliber

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Hey!
I use DFH, along with ACID, great combination.

Get guitar pro, I think the trial will let you compose drum tracks up to 24 measures and export to midi

you can make 5/8 drum patterns and import them into ACID, just make sure the tempo of the project is 5/8
Cheers for the info, but I cant seem to make drumbeats in Guitar Pro, I really have no idea how because drums obviously dont work like tabs in the same way a guitar does >_<

Help...anyone T_T
My Gear:

Guitars:

Amp:

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Acid is basically the MIDI sequencer =p
My Gear:

Guitars:

Amp:

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Oh, well, there's your answer. Using GuitarPro is the long way to do it and it takes waaay too much effort. Just set your time signature to 5/8 and make a beat
Yep, I just found out how it works. However, ACID has decided to crap out on me (I made a nice 9/8th progbeat with double kicks which took me about 2 hours to perfect =.=) because it crashes everytime I try to load up a project.

Sonar here I come? <_<
My Gear:

Guitars:

Amp:

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Cubase is way too expensive, Sonar 6.0 I can get for about 200 euros I think <_<
My Gear:

Guitars:

Amp:

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Downloading Cubase wont even work, it has a really strict security system that eats your babies if you have an illegal copy.

Ok the baby part was exaggerating.
My Gear:

Guitars:

Amp:

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Quote by JaeSwift
Downloading Cubase wont even work, it has a really strict security system that eats your babies if you have an illegal copy.

Ok the baby part was exaggerating.

I don't think so... Cubase seems to be the most commonly downloaded cracked DAW IMO. Every man and his dog seems to have a cracked version of SX3.
There is poetry in despair.
reaper, reaper, reaper....for what you need it's cheap and surprisingly full featured!
Gats:
Fender US Vintage 70's Strat, Modded Epi LP, Ibanez RBM-1
Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Edition Tube 20
Pedals:
Catalinbread Semaphore, Red WitchPhaser, Line 6 FM-4, Ibanez SM-9, Ibanez SD-9, Morely Bad Horsie, TC Electronic Nova Delay