Poll: Where would you go
Poll Options
View poll results: Where would you go
Stay home, play music
46 79%
West Ed Mall
12 21%
Voters: 58.
Ok, here's the deal, I came back home for the summer and my parents are home all the time, which means I never get to play guitar with my buddy on drums(which are at my house) and we smoke a little mj to make it more fun. Me entire family is going to west Edmonton mall for a day or two(which is out of town for me). So I have the choice, west ed mall with my parents and sisters or stay home, smoke some mj and play loud music with my buddy. I just can't pick which one to go to, I leave my fate in your hands.
I really don't mind being around my family, they are pretty cool. Which I know sounds lame, but my sisters are hillarious and my parents don't bug me about anything.
you can smoke mj anytime,
infact take some mj smoke a bunch then go to the west end mall
can't smoke mj anytime, don't have a pipe my buddy does. And doing it at the mall would be impossible, but fun if I pulled it off..... actually... they have a pipe shop. hmmm....
That seems like a no brainer to me.
MJ & music.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Drugs or family?
the answer is drugs.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by x/taluha
you can smoke mj anytime,
infact take some mj smoke a bunch then go to the west end mall

This is in-fact the solution.

EDIT
Quote by farcry
can't smoke mj anytime, don't have a pipe my buddy does. And doing it at the mall would be impossible, but fun if I pulled it off..... actually... they have a pipe shop. hmmm....

Make your own. Not that hard. You could prolly even find step-by-step instructions online.
Quote by farcry
Ok, here's the deal, I came back home for the summer and my parents are home all the time, which means I never get to play guitar with my buddy on drums(which are at my house) and we smoke a little mj to make it more fun. Me entire family is going to west Edmonton mall for a day or two(which is out of town for me). So I have the choice, west ed mall with my parents and sisters or stay home, smoke some mj and play loud music with my buddy. I just can't pick which one to go to, I leave my fate in your hands.

Quote by farcry
I really don't mind being around my family, they are pretty cool. Which I know sounds lame, but my sisters are hillarious and my parents don't bug me about anything.

How does this not bug you?
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Quote by rocknrollrob
How does this not bug you?

why wouldn't it, it's possible to be in a family that likes one another without being nagged all the time.
Seeing as you are around your family all the time, hang out with your buddy.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Families are stupid (I mean, what have they ever done for you, anyways?!)

So staying home is the best option.
The.
Go with your family. Nice fun without drugs. Clean fun.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Go with your family. Nice fun without drugs. Clean fun.

Who the hell wants clean fun nowadays?

Don't bother going to WEM, it would be a waste of time, you'd spend the entire time thinking about how you could be at home with your buddy toking and playing, whereas if you stay at home you'll be too stoned to think about the amazing time you could be having in Edmonton.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Who the hell wants clean fun nowadays?

Don't bother going to WEM, it would be a waste of time, you'd spend the entire time thinking about how you could be at home with your buddy toking and playing, whereas if you stay at home you'll be too stoned to think about the amazing time you could be having in Edmonton.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?