I made a thread yesterday with 5 options, none of them being an Agile. With lots of people saying go for the Agile there great, i think i will. Now i just dont know what modle to get. I was looking here at them all morning, and i just cant decide on what one to get. I play Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Very little Metal. I really dont want to spend more then $420. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and if you could post the link to the one you think i should get that would be great =]
GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!
I Have a AL-3000 my self, and i LOVE IT
the fret inlays of the 3000 are just amazing, and look much better than the mother of pearl ones.
i have a wine red one, and i play classic rock too, and that guitar (with thanks to the amp) plays it soooo very well.
im not sure about the thin neck, but i would deff recommend the 3000
How much thinner/different is the neck on that thin neck guitar =/ would it take a lot to get used to?
I'm a huge fan of the 3100 model (MOP inlays) but |Marco| speaks the truth!

Get it! AMAZING guitar bro.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
^A cap is pretty much the top of the body. If you ask me, its a good thing. It might really help the tone if its solid. It will make the tone quite a bit brighter.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
The neck isn't too thin, not very thin at all. It's like medium thin, a little smaller than gibson necks. In my expierience, it's very comfortable. Maple cap gives it a brighter tone, but you'll end up going over your budget with shipping and the price of the guitar.
You know, that neck isn't really small to be honest. Its just a decent amount smaller for the LP. I like the neck taper, but its all to what you like better.

"Neck Taper (thickness) at the first fret is 17mm and 21mm at the 12th fret. (vs: 21.5 mm at the 1st fret and 23.5mm at the 12th fret for the standard AL-3000 model)"

To go onto what HE^ said, the shipping is not a lot at ALL if you live in the States or Canada. Just call for a quote, I promise you that its worth it.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Alright, i think ill go with the think neck one. Thanks o much everyone who helped me pick. And think i never heard of Agile till yesterday =P
^Haha, well glad we could help. The smaller names are sometimes the best if you're on a budget, its just finding the right ones.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
You know, that neck isn't really small to be honest. Its just a decent amount smaller for the LP. I like the neck taper, but its all to what you like better.

"Neck Taper (thickness) at the first fret is 17mm and 21mm at the 12th fret. (vs: 21.5 mm at the 1st fret and 23.5mm at the 12th fret for the standard AL-3000 model)"

To go onto what HE^ said, the shipping is not a lot at ALL if you live in the States or Canada. Just call for a quote, I promise you that its worth it.

Well, yeah but that maple cap guitar is around 415, shipping is atleast 5 bucks. Eh, I'll ask Kurt later if I have to
^¤TabMaster¤, get a job. My solution. Because the extra money is 100% worth it!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Yup, from the way you are talking it would be best suited for ya. Just call and they'll help you out a little more with the smaller details. You call always return it too, so that REALLY helps.

EDIT: For shipping, from Rondo to Beverly Hills threw Visa it would only cost you $20,73 in shipping. Canada would be over a hundred, but I'm used to big shipping costs.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Jun 7, 2008,
Yeah sounds pretty much the same, maybe even better..
/CENTER]
Live in New England? Wow... well dude then its different. It will be EXTREMELY expensive to ship, and you wont be able to sent it back pretty much.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
New England as in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, Conneticut, and Maine...

Agile sounded better for lead tones, Gibson for Rhythm tbh. Could be fixed with a simple pick up change. None-the-less amazing for the price.
Lol, you can tell I'm from Canada.

Well GET THE DAMN THING THEN!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Live in New England? Wow... well dude then its different. It will be EXTREMELY expensive to ship, and you wont be able to sent it back pretty much.

lol made my day
Glad I could help bro

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
you'll be amazed at what you get - I have an Agile AL-2000 and a SX SST57 - both are awesome Ax's for the money. I'll buy more as soon as I get the $$$$ - I LOVE RONDO! Check out the AGILE GUITAR FORUMS too - google it!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!