Page 1 of 2
so this thread is for anyone who watches seinfeld..talk about whatever..ur fav episodes, characters..whatever..anyways..its pretty much the greatest sitcom ever imo
sienfeld is awesome, my history said that his advisory (homeroom) voted to watch a sienfeld episode every morning. I'm jealous.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
hah yea..i have to say my favorite one of all time is the one where george thinks he has a heart attack and then they all end up going to that nutcase doctor named Torr Eckman
love it. I bought every season on DVD only to find out that they were realeasing a boxset of all the seasons together
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
the marine biologist one when george pulls out the golf ball at the end

"The sea was angry that day, my friends..."
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
The Race one fantastic, especially when they pretend to meet each other for the first time since high school

"So, what do you do?"
"Oh, I'm a comedian"
"You do a lot of 'Have you ever noticed' sort of stuff? Strikes me a lot of guys are doing that nowadays"
"Yeah, yeah...well you really went bald there didn't you?"
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I'm probably gonna get murdered for this.

I can't stand that show. It's the perfect example of blisteringly-awful American television that people think is funny, only because they don't know any better.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness

I can't stand that show. It's the perfect example of blisteringly-awful American television that people think is funny, only because they don't know any better.

You are British Im assuming?

I honestly can't stand British humour, if you can call it that.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by PlayMadness

okay you can leave now
I kinda liked the one when kramer goes swimming.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by PlayMadness

You were doing fine up until this point.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by PlayMadness

It's the perfect example of blisteringly-awful American television that people think is funny, only because they don't know any better.

Seinfeld is one of the most well-written sitcoms ever. Any sitcom writer will tell you that. You just don't appreciate it.
I don't watch Seinfeld very often, but my favourite character is Kramer
and u wana be my latex salesman...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I LOVE THIS SHOW. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode, I used to watch it religiously. The shower head episode is teh ****.

It was way funnier in the later seasons, everyone really came in to their own.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by potatoes rock
"The sea was angry that day, my friends..."

Great episode...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Art Vandalay.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's a festivus for the rest of us!
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Gibson06
2nd, only next to scrubs.
Seinfeld is second to nothing.

Should I change my avatar back to Newman?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Seinfeld is second to nothing.

+1

Best sitcom evar. I like the one with the pretzels, along with any episode that involves Newman lol. Hes my favorite character.

JUMBALIAAAAAHHH

And to whoever dissed Seinfeld as an American sitcom, wtf? I could hijack this thread by elaborating on that more, but I'm not conceited enough to do it.
We're only strays.
Quote by element4433

Jets to Brazil or Newman...

*ponders*

it's too tough to call
I changed it back.

For at least today.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

JUMBALIAAAAAHHH

I love that ending!

This thread and any other Seinfeld thread is pure win.

I'm also a huge fan of Larry David. Anybody here watch Curb your Enthusiasm? I don't think the cast is as great as Seinfeld, but the writing is just as good.
Quote by element4433
I changed it back.

For at least today.

KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT

Please
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
Seinfeld is one of the most well-written sitcoms ever. Any sitcom writer will tell you that. You just don't appreciate it.

agreed. i can understand you don't like it, but you have to admit it was one of the most successful pieces of television pop culture ever. they were doing something right.

poppy seed muffins.
Quote by PlayMadness

SERENITY NOW!
Hellooooooooooooooooooo!
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Lol I like the one where Kramer lives in his shower, cooking meals in there and such lol
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Page 1 of 2