its saturday.

i try to make plans with people but all of them already have plans.

so.............................. whats up?
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Yeah this happens me pretty often... I use to stay up all night practise guitar :/
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
They're doing what you should be doing.
Furiously masturbating.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
If you're bored and all alone, go and have a bate, instead of listening to what other people's crap days were like. It's much more fun.
Quote by Hultan
Yeah this happens me pretty often... I use to stay up all night practise guitar :/

pretty bad idea asking for sympathy from the pit, but can anybody else relate to my and hultans situation? just out of curiousity cuz then at least id feel comforted knowing im not alone.
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Well, I'm not whining because I'm going to a graduation party in a half hour until 5, then a birthday party at 7 at which our band will play. It's the bassist's birthday haha. Well, it was last week, actually, but his parents have been too busy for 2 weeks to have the party.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Well, I'm not whining because I'm going to a graduation party in a half hour until 5, then a birthday party at 7 at which our band will play. It's the bassist's birthday haha. Well, it was last week, actually, but his parents have been too busy for 2 weeks to have the party.

...thanks.
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Know what you mean, the person i would see is exactly where i expect her to be unfortunately. However, my brothers out of the house, so i don't mind being in for once

may crack the bass out in a minute...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I have umpire a baseball game tonight. And it's the little kids, so they can't pitch for ****.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Last edited by SupremeACL at Jun 7, 2008,
i was supposed to have band practice but the singer/guitarist decided to spend the day with his gf .

so yea TS i can kinda relate
Was going to go down to The Derby for a spot of Pikey baiting, but meh, i have a week of exams left. I need to get down to work, but i popped out to the shop to get munch, and the weather was so nice, I felt really bad.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.