I've been looking at the Bugera series and I'm planning on getting one. I see that the 333 and the 6262 are the same price. SO I'm wondering what the differences are between the two. The only major difference I see is the 333's three channels. So why would someone choose the 6262 over the 333?
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Member #29 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to join
Because it sounds better? (imo)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
6262 = 6505+ copy (for teh br00talz)
333XL= JSX copy (teh versatilityz0rz)

WARNING:

Not too long ago, I was looking at the Bugera's, but they are definitely out of the scene for me, now.
They even stopped selling them instore at Long & McQuade (local music store) because, according to the staff, EVERY freakin' one got returned due to crapping out.

That scared the shiz out of me - plus the warranty - wtf?

However, some people have gotten lucky - I wouldn't take the chance
though.
this months issue of guitar world has a feature on bugera. I haven't read it yet, but check it out.
Hey DiMeTiMe

Which L&M would that be? I haven't been to the Mississauga store in quite some time but I don't remember seeing them there.

I wanted to go over there and test one side by side with a JSX or a 5150
Quote by ixelion
Hey DiMeTiMe

Which L&M would that be? I haven't been to the Mississauga store in quite some time but I don't remember seeing them there.

I wanted to go over there and test one side by side with a JSX or a 5150

Haha, not in teh US! They stopped selling the Bugera's at the Port Coquitlam & Langley locations, BC, Canada .

IMO, if your interested in those amps, just get the real thing - I'm buying the 6505 .