Does anybody here Flashmob/seen one?

Wikipedia defines it as 'A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual action for a brief time, then quickly disperse.'

I went to one today and it was one of the most exhillarating experiences of my life. It was a waterfight in the middle of the central library square in Birmingham. The public just watched and video'd. When I get a video i'll show you. The people completed outsmarted the police and it took them 15 minutes to work out what the hell was going on lol.

Post any flashmobbing stories (:
You villa fan!!

SH*T on the villa merhaps?

Sounds fun anyway, Parents were just down town so they may have seen you. Then mocked under their breath as they turned away bemused.
Thank you for using that word. For the past several months, I've known there was a term for that, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was. I have a friend who does that a lot. One of these days I plan on coming along.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Yeah ive seen that Improv Anywhere, thats pretty cool.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Emos do that.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Yeah, a band i know came into Curly's (a guitar shop in Liverpool) individually, and asked to try the stuff out, and it turned into an epic shred-jam. Was pretty good
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I went to a flash mob at school last year during lunch. Around 40 people showed up. We were planning on mimicking that xbox 360 commercial that got banned in the US where the people pretend to shoot each other. Unfortunately, the proctors broke it up as soon as we all got together, insisting that someone was going to get hurt if we went through with it. Bastards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwbJqG8ywr4

That's only one side/ There were people on the other side of the monument (including me!)

I'm at 3:45 in the grey/white top and jeans. Back facing camera.

what a mint day!
I don't know if this counts, but one day in Boston people had a 'silent rave' at the Commons. It was just dozens of people dancing intensely to music on their personal music players.
Quote by andyd93
Yeah, a band i know came into Curly's (a guitar shop in Liverpool) individually, and asked to try the stuff out, and it turned into an epic shred-jam. Was pretty good

when was this?

I always joked about doin that in dawsons with my old band.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Bucketbot10
me and a bunch of friends did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UocejCrAgY (that wasnt us)

why do you have RIP grundy in your sig?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Oohh me and my mates are doing this soon. We are planning to dance intesnly to lets get physical and freeze ( as in stop moving ) at a department store as well as doing some epc air guitaring at pit street mall. Also not exactly flashmobbing but my ranga friend is gonna pulls a straight razor on the metal man while stuck in the middle with you plays on our stereo. Also we might punchdance to eye of the tiger.
Quote by for the lolz
Oohh me and my mates are doing this soon. We are planning to dance intesnly to lets get physical and freeze ( as in stop moving ) at a department store as well as doing some epc air guitaring at pit street mall. Also not exactly flashmobbing but my ranga friend is gonna pulls a straight razor on the metal man while stuck in the middle with you plays on our stereo. Also we might punchdance to eye of the tiger.

I have no idea what you just said.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.