Ok, I know in advance that I'm probably going to be called a retard multiple times for this....how do you make a sig and also how do you make ur profile when you post in the forums have a picture O.o'' i cant figure it out at all.......
Signature = Control Panel > Edit Signature (Only text-based )

And by the second, I assume you mean an avatar.

Avatar = Control Panel > Edit Avatar (50x50 pixels and 19.5 kb max)

Edit : Damn, why am I so late ?
ahaha thank you soooo much
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Ok, I know in advance that I'm probably going to be called a retard multiple times for this....how do you make a sig and also how do you make ur profile when you post in the forums have a picture O.o'' i cant figure it out at all.......
Nobody is going to make fun of you for asking a question in the Newbie forum. That's what it's here for.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
what the hell does FAP and TS mean O.o''
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
ahhh

i see thank you
Quote by I.O.T.M