Page 1 of 2
seeing these guys next month with converge cant wait bloody sick band!

anyone else into them?
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
hahah well im glad

i say there two thumbs fresh
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
that made me lol
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Band is hard with lots of amazing songs, great guitar work as well!
Waiting for this moment
Blackened heart embodies
Lecherous deceit
Inverted
Carry no belief
Feeding on humanity
LOST! IN! MISERY!

That is all.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I wish I lived in Europe so I could see that. Converge with Integrity might just make the world explode.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I wish I lived in Europe so I could see that. Converge with Integrity might just make the world explode.

You're better off home, I don't see much things happening down here than I hear going on in Yankland.

Although, Europe is better
Probably because your dumb little island is the size of one of our states. England is just a floating California.
Quote by Aveks
Probably because your dumb little island is the size of one of our states. England is just a floating California.

I'd still rather live in the UK than America.

And nope, not just that. Simple cultural differences. Hardcore was a very American thing so there's few good bands there. Don't get me wrong; there are some British hardcore bands which can be pretty awesome. There's a number of metal bands around here, along with modern indie, which is very British so you yanks don't see much of it.

I've always thought that our metal sounds a lot grittier as well, if you know what I mean.
Brits invented metal after all.

But yeah, I'd rather live in the UK. Less fascism there.
Quote by Aveks
Brits invented metal after all.

But yeah, I'd rather live in the UK. Less fascism there.

Our Government is awful beyond belief and is about to get worse, but at least it's more democratic...
Personally I like the band, but again integrity 2000 disapointed me. Don't get me wrong To Die For, and all that are great albums in their own sense but I really froth harder on the older stuff. DIE HARD KILLS MY LIFE that song is too good. Lucky man for seeing them! The major label here wont bring them out to Australia
one of the only metalcore bands that actually matters.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
^ Agreed, even though Dwid sings about the most hainus and weird **** haha. Then you hear him speak and he sounds like a fat dude from Cleveland that otta be at a football game eating hotdogs.
I'm having trouble finding "To Die For"
Anyone willing to help me out?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by sharkxpunch
^ Agreed, even though Dwid sings about the most hainus and weird **** haha.

heinous.
you should. also get to die for. youll like that album.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
you should. also get to die for. youll like that album.

Will do. Wanna help me find a downloadable version while I'm broke?

I just downloaded Seasons In the Size of Days, bout to listen.
seriously all you have to do is google this

integrity to die for mediafire

and i guarantee the first 5 results will all be a link hah.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Missing Integrity when they play a show in your town should be considered a crime.
ha perfect timing. i just gave these guys a listen for the first time like 3 days ago. you can really tell how influencial they are to alot of bands around today. needless to say, i really like this band. everyone on the hardcore forum should give them a listen, although most regulars here already have im sure haha.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Last edited by Haymaker17 at Dec 1, 2008,
anyone know if they have new material coming out soon.

the song hated of the world is hard as ****
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
ya pretty much anyone who likes old hatebreed or earth crisis, unbroken, etc will love this band. chances are if u listen to any of the above u already know these guys though
Quote by handbanana
It took me a while to get into these guys, but I am really starting to love them. To Die for has the coolest album cover.
Quote by saxaxe
Will do. Wanna help me find a downloadable version while I'm broke?

I just downloaded Seasons In the Size of Days, bout to listen.

pm me with what u need
Downloaded all the victory record era albums by them off their myspace. So good, it's awsome they posted those.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

thats the only song i know
Beyond the majority of Converge material and Catharsis' Passion, metalcore has yet to really click with me. Been listening to Integrity's Humanity is the Devil and Walpurgisnacht and they're not band, but I'm not feeling terribly affected just yet. Perhaps that will change once I give To Die For a spin.

And if I'm not mistaken, the cover art is done by Jake. Awesome stuff. To avoid stretching anybody's screen with my post, here's a link.

Man oh man.
Quote by +}-136-{+
Beyond the majority of Converge material and Catharsis' Passion, metalcore has yet to really click with me. Been listening to Integrity's Humanity is the Devil and Walpurgisnacht and they're not band, but I'm not feeling terribly affected just yet. Perhaps that will change once I give To Die For a spin.

And if I'm not mistaken, the cover art is done by Jake. Awesome stuff. To avoid stretching anybody's screen with my post, here's a link.

Man oh man.

yeah to die for was the first album of theirs that i got into. definitely their most accessible release. hated of the world might be the hardest song in existence.
Quote by handbanana
I think I'm going to start bumping this thread on a weekly basis whenever it starts getting ignored. Integrity ****ing rules. I recommend listening to their discography while fighting your family/room mates/neighbors, driving down sidewalks, exorcising demons, scaring children, or forcing Boers out of southern Afrika.
Page 1 of 2