I know how put in rhythm slashes in power tab and how to assign guitars to them but i am coufused about assigning chords to them and when i play it they never play anything for the rhytm slash-could somebody give me an easy walkthrough on how to use rhythm slashes?

REMEBER THIS IS IN POWER TAB
1. Open the chord diagram list. It's between the "guitar in" and "guitar properties" icons. It's like a gray box.

2. Near the upper right corner, there are some icons. Click the farthest left. The one of the gray box.

3. Click on the correct frets across the fretboard to put the chord in. It will suggest some names, based on relevancy, for the chords. Find the proper name for it. Click okay.

4. The chord appears in the diagram. Repeat steps 2-3 until you have all your chords needed.

5. Add in the rhythm slashes.

6. Assign a guitar to the rhythm slashes.

7. To assign chords to the rhythm slash, hit the c button on your keyboard with the blue bar under the correct note where the chord should go. Click on the chord you want to go there. All slashes after that chord name will be that chord, until there is another chord name there. Then it will switch to that chord.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90