Page 1 of 2
Vinyl? CD? or Illegal downloading? Or some special secret underground factory?

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
Soulseek and torrents.

I'll buy the occasional CD when I have money and am not spending it on green tea or new strings.
I used to download... I was stupid and didn't know it was illegal, or that it urts the music industry.

Now I buy CDs .
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by JackWhite333
CD and the library! For free cds that are legally to download off of.

This.
The.
Download stuff if I am checking it out or if is the only stuff I like by a band etc. I prefer to buy the CDs though.
CDs and vinyls.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
CD's, I'm nice to the artists.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

CDs and Torrents
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
I usually buy CDs, and borrow discs from friends. If I borrow a disc from a friend I'll listen to it and copy it to my computer and if I like it I will buy it eventually. Sometimes I do resort to downloading music though - but only stuff that I can not get on CD in stores.
get my sister to buy it off i-tunes and send it to me or buy cds
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
torrents.

i go to concerts to support the band
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I download everything it but if I like it and it's good then I will buy it even if I have downloaded it. Otherwise I just delete it if it sucks.

EDIT: oh yeah and if it's impossible to get hold or obscure or if I have to buy it online then I will usually download it.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
CDs.

The only time I ever download is if the artist lets you over myspace or whatever.

Seriously, if you want to listen to music that you don't have, just go on youtube and listen to the music videos.
i usualy check out a few tracks by a band on myspace or even youtube, then if i like their stuff ill go out and their CD
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Well, it depends.

Sometimes mates send me songs over msn, sometimes they say song names or band names, and I youtube them (youtube has everything )

Sometimes I read about them in metal hammer, or hear them on the metal hammer CD, but most of the time its someone reccomending a band name and i go listen to them on youtube and have a listen. If i like them, I'll listen to more, maybe buy the CD if they're that good.

Latest bands that happened to me with: Opeth, Disturbed, Nightwish.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I usually buy CDs, and borrow discs from friends. If I borrow a disc from a friend I'll listen to it and copy it to my computer and if I like it I will buy it eventually. Sometimes I do resort to downloading music though - but only stuff that I can not get on CD in stores.

This.
buy cds off ebay, sometimes from shops, download every now and then if i'm skint n just wanna check a band out though
POST FINDER
Torrents.... sometimes they're so ****ing slow though, I'm trying to download Shine a Light right now, and I've only found one torrent that works, even though most have 250+ seeds, and it's only getting a max of 6.8kbps!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Torrents, go to Concerts to support the bands not buy CDs to support the Record Label
I download from Amazon,iTunes or Walmart(Amazon's really cheap though) or buy the CD's if I can get my parents to take me.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Illegal downloads. **** paying $30 for a CD. At least for the most part. I own a couple of CDs from local bands (you know, the ones that actually make some money from CD sales).
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
i buy cds
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

all 3.
I have a huge collections of vinyls and CD's (although the vinyls are more for collecting purposes than for music)

I download off of iTunes or Napster every now and then.

I used to use Limewire before I realized that it was stealing.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Page 1 of 2