Page 1 of 4
Hi pit, i have an amazing story to tell you. a story about how i got a HERNIA.

so, i was at taco tell talking on the phone, one hand in my pocket, and i felt a weird lump on my ballsack. i was like wtf man and ran to the bathroom to examine myself (while on the phone with a radio guy interviewing me about my band's upcoming battle of the bands) so im freaking out wondering why theres a lump in my ballsack, and it felt just like a 3rd ball, (nut, hardyboy, ding dong, etc)

so yeah, then i had to sit through a whole movie, freaking out, until i could get home and explain to my mom what happened. she even had to feel it.

so earlier yesterday, my band played a show where i had to carry my amp across the huge parking lot to get to the place, and i guess carrying it that far stressed out my small intestines, and caused a hernia in my ballsack.

so yeah, no i have poop floating around in my ballsack, and i have a constant stomach ache and i dont feel good at all.

so right now, i am wearing underwear instead of boxxers to protect my seamen, and im not having too much fun

They call me poop balls.
pics or didn't happen.

EDIT: don't really want to see it on second thoughts.
Quote by WaggyPlank
until i could get home and explain to my mom what happened. she even had to feel it.

You got poo in your ball sack???
yaaa now it feels like a never-ending sack tap. you guys remember those in middle school?
Your mom touched your balls?

But seriously, I hope you're okay.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by WaggyPlank
...get home and explain to my mom what happened. she even had to feel it.

That is probably the best thing I have ever read on the internet
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
hahaha that is the sadest thing ive ever heard.....altho to tell us this...you have balls.
my hovercraft is full of eels
so right now, i am wearing underwear instead of boxxers to protect my seamen, and im not having too much fun

Boxers are underwear you know? If you wear two layers of em then no wonder you got **** mixing with jizz in the downtown motel.
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
hahaha that is the sadest thing ive ever heard.....altho to tell us this...you have balls.

yeah... poop balls
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Good thing you're not cumming blood.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by GuitarHero0715
You were feeling your ballsack while on the phone at Taco Bell?

If it really happened you wouldnt be sharing it with UG.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
I hope your testicles become septic so they have to cut them off.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
... Pear Plz!
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I've actually heard of this happening before, i think it was on UG as well. I remember someone thinking they'd miraculously grown a third ball or something along those lines.

Hope it clears up poop balls
It's not cancer, it's where your intestine pushes through the abdominal lining and into the scrotum. It's just a really unpleasant type of hernia. Sorry TS.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by GuitarFreak664
It's not cancer, it's where your intestine pushes through the abdominal lining and into the scrotum. It's just a really unpleasant type of hernia. Sorry TS.

Can you read? He said himself it was hernia.
i could get home and explain to my mom what happened. she even had to feel it.

You sir, are about to be sigged
Your going to get the poop removed right? i would be like AHHHHH if that happened to me.

EDIT: look its paris hilton lol
Last edited by selibucaz at Jun 7, 2008,
lol my girlfriend calls me poopballs
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
yeah...haha this thread has gotten alot of attention. and i just went and took a crap, and i had to push it inside my intestines and stuff. it feels really weird and i have a stomach ache.
haha you noob, thanks for sigging me haha...

yeah ill get the poop removed. i might need surgery.
haha you noob, thanks for sigging me haha...

yeah ill get the poop removed. i might need surgery.
Page 1 of 4