does anyone here know how to do it?i wanna scallop the whole neck on my strat and i was wondering how hard it was.thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
While it's not difficult it's really time consuming and you'll want to be precise, as you're sure to notice any imperfections.

Have you considered doing the last 4 frets and trying it out?
You take your strings off. Then take a file to your frets, makin sure to get a rounded shape for the scalloped frets. Be careful to not do it too deep, cuz you ruin it if you do. Try goin like 1/4 or 1/2 an inch down for the scalloped frets. But NO MORE. Otherwise, your action sucks and you'll have a terrible time bendin. Good luck.
well it sounds kinda tough.so i might just buy one from warmoth
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
n00b question: What is a scalloped neck?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
thanks mint sauce.btw good job on your esp/rr build its lookin great
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
it isnt hard at all. All you need is a rasp and some sandpaper. I am sure you could do it,
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume