This is going to sound stupid, I just recently picked up a Line 6 POD 2.0, (is this even the right forum for this?) from someone and I'm just curious on how to get started with direct recording, (i.e. what cables are necessary, hooking it up properly to a macbook, using garage band, settings, etc.) I didn't really get a lot of the gritty details.

Any help, (or maybe a link I didn't see on the forums,) would be appreciated.

Thanks!
try the riffs and recordings forum, and read the manual, you can also google tutorials on this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
There's a forum all about recording questions and things like that. You'll get much better responses there than you will here in the pit. I don't personally know a damn thing about recording or I'd offer some advice.
Quote by darienakagi
This is going to sound stupid, I just recently picked up a Line 6 POD 2.0, (is this even the right forum for this?) from someone and I'm just curious on how to get started with direct recording, (i.e. what cables are necessary, hooking it up properly to a macbook, using garage band, settings, etc.) I didn't really get a lot of the gritty details.

Any help, (or maybe a link I didn't see on the forums,) would be appreciated.

Thanks!

No.

Go here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.