You should go tube if you go for a big amp like that

You know ppl will say the second amp, you also haven't given any info on your status...

Is it for gigging?
Are you in a band?
Is it just for room practise?
/CENTER]
im in a band yea, but i dont got too much money to spend,
tubes are outta my money bend, i would use it for giggin too
behringer has had alota bad things said about em, do you have any other amps to choose from, whats your budget?
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well for both guitar and amp, would probually be around 600-650,
those are really the two amps that caught my attention,
anyone wanna show me some better amps?
do you have a guitar already? if so just put all the money towards a good amp.
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
What kind of guitar do you currently have? If it's not totally horrendous you should put more money towards the amp.

For a band setting, check out the Peavey Valveking 112. Cheap price, versatile, and tube.
i have a ****ty guitar, and its broken and stuff, so i wanna get another better one
i already got the guitar in mind, now i just need the amp
I have the crate pictured above, it really isnt a bad little amp, but not something i would suggest for gigging with. Maybe just playing in a garage or something but nothing more really. It has a really good clean channel and the reverb is nice, but the distortion leaves something to be desired. I have a DS-1 and a Digitech Delay and they both sound great through the clean channel though.
Neither of them, they're both crap. How much do you have to spend on the amp?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Onji
I have the crate pictured above, it really isnt a bad little amp, but not something i would suggest for gigging with. Maybe just playing in a garage or something but nothing more really. It has a really good clean channel and the reverb is nice, but the distortion leaves something to be desired. I have a DS-1 and a Digitech Delay and they both sound great through the clean channel though.

yea i probually wasnt gonna use the crate for gigging, jus practice really,
give me links to the DS-1 and Digitech relay please
the g400 is fine. and if you have around $300-350, you can find a used peavey classic 30, a new cube 60. something like that.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011