Hi guys,

Does anyone here have a Washburn X50 Pro FE?

They look nice and GREAT value for money,

http://www.dv247.com/invt/37063/

The guitar looks brown in that picture for some reason, so heres a better picture:

http://www.soundtech.co.uk/images/soundtech/news/x50proe_gandb_0906.jpg

Thats the Trans Black, you can get it in Trans Red too

Spec:

* Mahogany Body
* Flamed maple carved top
* String thru body
* Tune-o-matic bridge
* Set neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Nut width: 43mm
* Pickups: EMG81 neck, EMG85 bridge
* 3-way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* Gloss finish
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System

Im looking at getting one, so if anyone has one/played one let me know what its like
I've got the version with Duncans and it is amazing for the price, hell it's amazing for any price. I believe Blue Strat (?) has one too. What amp do you have? What do you play?

Here is my NGD if you are interested
assuming it's the same as the one with duncans, it's probably very nice for the money. though the duncan-loaded one is normally quite a bit cheaper, unless EMGs are a major reason for the purchase...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
IMO you should get the Duncan version, sell the duncans and get some pickups more suited to metal. Then you can have the coil tap and more versatile guitar. proably cheaper too.
Last edited by Horlicks at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by Horlicks
I've got the version with Duncans and it is amazing for the price, hell it's amazing for any price. I believe Blue Strat (?) has one too.

Indeed I do, and I love it.

Great guitar for pretty much any genre that doesn't require a distinctly Strat-like tone.
I have the X30,
i put a duncan JB in the bridge and i love it.
I'd definatly recommend Washburn guitars
The headstock is hideous Ruins the look of an otherwise gorgeous guitars. The necks are dead comfortable too.
^ Pretty funny coming from the guy with the S1 Elite
Last edited by Horlicks at Jun 8, 2008,
i think the headstock loos alright actually quite similar to the musicman guitars. Besides its more about comfort and sound than the headstock. i am very tempted to buy the seymour duncan version after the summer
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by treflip
The headstock is hideous Ruins the look of an otherwise gorgeous guitars. The necks are dead comfortable too.

yeah. i wouldn't get too annoyed with the headstock... granted it looks like crap, but that could be part of the reason why they're so good value.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?